As per report, the traditional 141st Rath Yatra of Lord Jagannath had taken off in Ahmedabad in all festive color and religious fervor on Saturday amid massive security cover with the first time use of Israeli helium balloons fitted with high resolution cameras. Meanwhile a posse of more than 20,000 police personnel has been deployed along the 18 km route of the yatra through Ahmedabad's walled city areas and outskirts.
Previously the Ahmedabad police used camera mounted unmanned drones during the Yatra but this time Israeli balloons will be pressed into service. J.K. Bhatt, Joint Commissioner, Crime Branch, told reporters "Helium balloons are far better than drones and helps monitor ground level situation from a height of 300 metres and covers an area up to five kilometer radius”.
He said “Besides the high definition cameras, the authorities would also
be monitoring the route of the Yatra through live feeds from 150 CCTV cameras”.
Moreover for the yatra, the entire security on the ground would be commanded by
city Police Commissioner A.K. Singh. Moreover in addition, paramilitary forces
and bomb detection and disposal squads was also deployed.
MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges Chennai sources stated that Opposition DMK staged state wide protests against the "corrupt" AIADMK government in Tamilnadu, with party chief MK Stalin leading the charge in Salem. Meanwhile besides Stalin, his son Udhayanidhi, sister Kanimozhi and senior DMK leaders including Durai Murugan and Dayanidhi Maran participated in demonstrations held across the state.
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG