According to report at least 70 people, including a political leader, were killed in a horrific suicide bombing targeted at a rally in Pakistan's Balochistan province on Friday. Meanwhile it was the third such attack on election candidates in the run up to the July 25 general elections. Accordingly Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) candidate Siraj Raisani was killed along with 70 people, while 120 were injured in the blast in Mastung district.
Meanwhile Raisani, a candidate of the recently formed BAP, is the younger brother of former Balochistan Chief Minister Aslam Raisani. Further Balochistan's Civil Defence Director Aslam Tareen said 8 to 10 kg of explosives and ball bearings were used in the attack. Recently the Civil Hospital spokesperson Waseem Baig said the hospital received 53 bodies and 73 wounded and at least 20 of those injured were in critical condition.
Previously a suicide blast had killed
Awami National Party leader Haroon Bilour and 19 others in Peshawar. Moreover the
attack was owned up by the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. Before that, on July 7,
seven people, including a candidate of Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, were injured
when a convoy came under a bomb attack in Bannu.
Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana has not joined the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY Ayushman Bharat, launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Jharkhand Sunday 'as of now' and would continue to implement its health scheme. Official sources said “One of the reasons for not joining it, for the time being, was because the state's Aarogyasri scheme covers nearly 80 lakh families”.
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung