According to report at least 70 people, including a political leader, were killed in a horrific suicide bombing targeted at a rally in Pakistan's Balochistan province on Friday. Meanwhile it was the third such attack on election candidates in the run up to the July 25 general elections. Accordingly Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) candidate Siraj Raisani was killed along with 70 people, while 120 were injured in the blast in Mastung district.
Meanwhile Raisani, a candidate of the recently formed BAP, is the younger brother of former Balochistan Chief Minister Aslam Raisani. Further Balochistan's Civil Defence Director Aslam Tareen said 8 to 10 kg of explosives and ball bearings were used in the attack. Recently the Civil Hospital spokesperson Waseem Baig said the hospital received 53 bodies and 73 wounded and at least 20 of those injured were in critical condition.
Previously a suicide blast had killed
Awami National Party leader Haroon Bilour and 19 others in Peshawar. Moreover the
attack was owned up by the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. Before that, on July 7,
seven people, including a candidate of Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, were injured
when a convoy came under a bomb attack in Bannu.
A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules Washington sources reported that a judge in California partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules that allow employers to opt out of providing health insurance that covers women's birth control from taking effect. Meanwhile US District Judge Haywood Gilliam in Oakland granted a request by 14 Democratic attorneys general for a preliminary injunction.
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!
- Ivanka Trump, Nikki Haley for US candidates to World Bank President's Post
- Why TDP & Congress not going together in the elections?
- International Youth Leadership Conference to be inaugurated by Anna Hazare
- CM Yogi Adithyanath confident about BJPs performance in 2019