According to report at least 70 people, including a political leader, were killed in a horrific suicide bombing targeted at a rally in Pakistan's Balochistan province on Friday. Meanwhile it was the third such attack on election candidates in the run up to the July 25 general elections. Accordingly Balochistan Awami Party (BAP) candidate Siraj Raisani was killed along with 70 people, while 120 were injured in the blast in Mastung district.
Meanwhile Raisani, a candidate of the recently formed BAP, is the younger brother of former Balochistan Chief Minister Aslam Raisani. Further Balochistan's Civil Defence Director Aslam Tareen said 8 to 10 kg of explosives and ball bearings were used in the attack. Recently the Civil Hospital spokesperson Waseem Baig said the hospital received 53 bodies and 73 wounded and at least 20 of those injured were in critical condition.
Previously a suicide blast had killed
Awami National Party leader Haroon Bilour and 19 others in Peshawar. Moreover the
attack was owned up by the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan. Before that, on July 7,
seven people, including a candidate of Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal, were injured
when a convoy came under a bomb attack in Bannu.
Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16 Chennai sources stated that a statue of late DMK chief M Karunanidhi will be unveiled in Chennai next month, the party announced Thursday. As per report National level leaders of various political parties are expected to attend the function to unveil the life size statue on December 16.
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana