Sources from Mumbai reported that Chairman of India’s oil to telecom major Mukesh Ambani has overtaken Alibaba Group’s founder Jack Ma to become the richest person in Asia. Meanwhile a day after Reliance Industries’ stock entered the $100 billion market capitalization club, the stock went on to rally to breach the 7 lakh crore market valuation on Friday. As per Bloomberg Billionaires Index “With Reliance Industries trading up by 1.6%, Ambani’s net worth stood at $44.3 billion”.
Accordingly as per report Jack Ma’s wealth was at $44 billion. Alibaba Group Holding’s Ma has lost $1.4 billion in 2018. Moreover as per a Bloomberg report, Ambani added $4 billion to his fortune this year thanks to its petrochemical capacity doubling. In addition, investors have also lauded the success of his disruptive telecom venture Reliance Jio. Furthermore, Ambani recently also unveiled his plans on entering the ecommerce space by leveraging the 200+ million telecom subscribers that the company has amassed.
Furthermore after taking on incumbents such as
Idea, Airtel and Vodafone in the telecom space, Ambani now wants to take on
Amazon.com, Walmart, Paytm and the likes. Recently Ambani took over
Reliance Industries from his father Dhirubhai Ambani and has played an
important role in the company foraying into refining and petrochemicals in the
1990s and telecom and retail in the 2000s.
Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day Hyderabad sources reported that Sonali Bendre posted a heartfelt message for her husband on the occasion of their wedding anniversary. Accordingly the actor who has been battling cancer for a while now, took to her page to share a few photos with her husband. Meanwhile in the post she wrote, "As soon she began to write this she knew instantly that she wouldn't be able to put down in words all the
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR