Hyderabad sources reported that the regional office of Indian Meterological Department has forecasted heavy rainfall for all districts of Telangana over the next 48 hours. Meanwhile according to a duty officer at IMD here, this major shift in the weather condition was a result of the low pressure area that was continuing over Bay of Bengal.
Furthermore due to rains the city was witnessing massive traffic jams in many areas, several localities validated water logging. Moreover as the result of excessive rain several old buildings got even soaked in the constant rain for more than three days. Further the residents of the buildings in Old City area were asked to vacate their houses by the municipal authorities to avoid any fatal incidents.
Moreover the situation in districts was no different, heavy rainfall has
disturbed the normal life and the districts which received excess rainfall are
Adilabad, Komaram Bheem Asifabad, Suryapet, Peddapalle, Mancherial and Khammam.
Hence the enormous amount of rain has even effected the coal production as the
coal produced from open cast mines of Singareni Collieries Company Limited
(SCCL) was halted causing severe loss to the company.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar