Accordingly former Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is languishing in sub-standard facilities in the high security Adiala jail in Rawalpindi, alleged his son Hussain. Recently Hussain Nawaz Sharif alleged that his father was deprived of a bed in the jail and that the bathroom there was extremely dirty, "probably not cleaned for ages. Meanwhile " National Accountability Bureau or NAB took the three times prime minister and his daughter Maryam Nawaz into custody in connection with the Avenfield reference case after their flight landed at Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport at 8:48 p.m. amidst high drama.
As per report the legal team said they were allowed to meet him only for five minutes. The team said “No bed, no AC has been provided to Nawaz Sharif in Adiala, adding that a senior police official was present throughout the meeting and was not even given a newspaper to read, his bed was a mattress on the floor and the washroom at his disposal was in despicable conditions”.
Moreover the lawyers of Sharifs will file an appeal against the
Accountability Court order convicting them in the case on Monday. Accordingly Nawaz
Sharif was allotted a ''B'' class category in the prison. B Class prisoners in
Pakistan get better facilities than regular inmates and can even get
air-conditioners or television sets at their own expense.
Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead! An encounter happened yesterday morning in the wee hours during which the mastermind who had plotted the heinous terrorist attack at Pulwama, Kashmir had been killed. Kamran alias Ghazi Rasheed was found to be the man who belonged to the Jaish E Mohamed outfit and that he was a commander who had planned the suicide bombing plan killing 40 CRPF soldiers brutally in the bombing on February 14.
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?