Accordingly former Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is languishing in sub-standard facilities in the high security Adiala jail in Rawalpindi, alleged his son Hussain. Recently Hussain Nawaz Sharif alleged that his father was deprived of a bed in the jail and that the bathroom there was extremely dirty, "probably not cleaned for ages. Meanwhile " National Accountability Bureau or NAB took the three times prime minister and his daughter Maryam Nawaz into custody in connection with the Avenfield reference case after their flight landed at Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport at 8:48 p.m. amidst high drama.
As per report the legal team said they were allowed to meet him only for five minutes. The team said “No bed, no AC has been provided to Nawaz Sharif in Adiala, adding that a senior police official was present throughout the meeting and was not even given a newspaper to read, his bed was a mattress on the floor and the washroom at his disposal was in despicable conditions”.
Moreover the lawyers of Sharifs will file an appeal against the
Accountability Court order convicting them in the case on Monday. Accordingly Nawaz
Sharif was allotted a ''B'' class category in the prison. B Class prisoners in
Pakistan get better facilities than regular inmates and can even get
air-conditioners or television sets at their own expense.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India