Hyderabad sources made a statement that Minister for Municipal Administration and Urban Development KT Rama Rao announced on Saturday that the state government will establish about 1,000 Basthi Dawakhanas across Hyderabad.
Meanwhile as per report on his surprise visit to the Basti Dawakhana at Begumpet he inspected the facilities and got to know about the performance of the staff. Moreover he enquired about the number of patients who visit each day and about the functioning of the doctor and staff. Furthermore when interacting with patients, the minister heard to the grievances and suggestions for improving health services.
Media reports added that he directed the
authorities to ensure the functioning of the Basthi Dawakhana till at least 4
pm every day. Further KTR further said that all the Basthi Dawakhanas will be linked
to the government diagnostic centres which will be opened soon, that will offer
free services to patients. It is anticipated that this service will be of great benefit to the people of Telangana.
Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar? Chennai sources stated that Tamilnadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami defended the protests against AR Murugadoss’ Deepawali release Sarkar which was a target of protests by members of the ruling party. Meanwhile the AIADMK had staged protests last week claiming that certain scenes in the movie insulted former Tamilnadu CM J Jayalalitha.
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan