The meeting of the highest body to suggest educational changes to central and state governments, Central Advisory Board of Education (CABE), will be held tomorrow. One of the important agenda of the meeting is to include a passage from the autobiography of Bharat Ratna Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, as per suggestions given in August meeting last year, in the English textbooks of the SSC and HSC boards.
According to sources this was proposed by CABE member Latif Magdum, who also gave the suggestion to set up of a medical science institute for certificate courses in first aid, hospital and ward management. Chairman of the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), which comes under the HRD Ministry, BB Kumar suggested a policy update in regular manner for education, in relation to manpower.
Some of the other plans of agenda
include extending Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009
for pre-school and secondary education, develop quality in school education.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20