The last word in English happens to be zyzzyva. As per the latest update of Oxford English Dictionary there are more than 600 words, phrases which have come into common usage. Some of these words include "zyzzyva", a type of south America based tropical weevils.
Zyzzyva replaces zythum, a malt beer, as the last entry of Oxford English dictionary. Zyzzyva means weevils of Zyzzyva category, which is dangerous to plants. The name zyzzyva was given by US entomologist Thomas Lincoln Casey, in 1922.
Quarterly update of Oxford also
includes post-truth, which was OED's word of the year for 2016 after Britain's
Brexit referendum and Donald Trump becoming president Brexit satisfied OED's
criterion that a new word must have featured in printed sources for several
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism