The last word in English happens to be zyzzyva. As per the latest update of Oxford English Dictionary there are more than 600 words, phrases which have come into common usage. Some of these words include "zyzzyva", a type of south America based tropical weevils.
Zyzzyva replaces zythum, a malt beer, as the last entry of Oxford English dictionary. Zyzzyva means weevils of Zyzzyva category, which is dangerous to plants. The name zyzzyva was given by US entomologist Thomas Lincoln Casey, in 1922.
Quarterly update of Oxford also
includes post-truth, which was OED's word of the year for 2016 after Britain's
Brexit referendum and Donald Trump becoming president Brexit satisfied OED's
criterion that a new word must have featured in printed sources for several
6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018 Hyderabad sources reported the representation of women in the 119 member Telangana Assembly has dropped to 5% against the 7.5% in the dissolved House. Accordingly only six women have made it to the Assembly in the elections held on December 7. Previously there were nine members in the previous Assembly from 2014.
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?