According to sources week before the launch of the Burgman Street, dealerships have started displaying the new scooter and accepting bookings. Some dealers have also stated the upcoming 125cc scooter is likely to be priced from Rs 68,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Deliveries are expected to begin by the end of July or early August.
At present, there’s no official word on pricing, but according to a dealer in Delhi, the Burgman Street is likely to be priced from 68,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). We can expect Mumbai pricing to be slightly higher than that. The Suzuki Access 125 SE, on which it is based, retails for Rs 60,718 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the CBS variant. The Burgman Street will compete against the Honda Grazia, priced at Rs 63,994 (disc brake variant), and the TVS Ntorq 125, which costs Rs 59,687.
The Burgman Street uses maxi-scooter styling that’s
inspired from the larger Burgman range sold in global markets. It’s also the
first made-in-India Suzuki scooter to feature an LED headlight and an
all-digital instrument console. In terms of features, the flagship Suzuki
scooter has been equipped with a multi-function key slot, large under seat
storage, a 12V charging socket (likely to be an optional extra), cubbyhole
below the handlebar and an LED tail-lamp.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019