According to sources week before the launch of the Burgman Street, dealerships have started displaying the new scooter and accepting bookings. Some dealers have also stated the upcoming 125cc scooter is likely to be priced from Rs 68,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Deliveries are expected to begin by the end of July or early August.
At present, there’s no official word on pricing, but according to a dealer in Delhi, the Burgman Street is likely to be priced from 68,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi). We can expect Mumbai pricing to be slightly higher than that. The Suzuki Access 125 SE, on which it is based, retails for Rs 60,718 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the CBS variant. The Burgman Street will compete against the Honda Grazia, priced at Rs 63,994 (disc brake variant), and the TVS Ntorq 125, which costs Rs 59,687.
The Burgman Street uses maxi-scooter styling that’s
inspired from the larger Burgman range sold in global markets. It’s also the
first made-in-India Suzuki scooter to feature an LED headlight and an
all-digital instrument console. In terms of features, the flagship Suzuki
scooter has been equipped with a multi-function key slot, large under seat
storage, a 12V charging socket (likely to be an optional extra), cubbyhole
below the handlebar and an LED tail-lamp.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology