New Delhi sources added that PM Narendra Modi said at a public meeting in UP, as part of his two day visit to the state the real face of these parties was revealed by their approach on triple talaq". Meanwhile he said criticizing the opposition that on one side the Centre is making efforts to ease and improve the lives of women and on the other these parties are working to put the lives of women, especially Muslim women, in danger.
He said "Crores of Muslim women had always demanded that triple talaq should be banned, as it is also banned in Islamic countries”. Moreover he said “He read in the newspaper that the Congress president had said that the Congress is a party of Muslims, and there has been discussion on this for the past two days, in an apparent reference to Rahul Gandhi's recent meeting with Muslim intellectuals”.
Modi added "He is not surprised as when
Manmohan Singh was the PM, he had said that Muslims have the first right over
natural resources, but he wants to ask the Congress whether it is a party of
Muslim men alone”. Furthermore the criticism comes ahead of the monsoon session
of Parliament where a bill abolishing instant divorce among Muslims, already
passed in the Lok Sabha, is pending in the Rajya Sabha.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi