Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump’s lament this week that immigration is “changing the culture” of Europe echoed rising anti-immigrant feelings on both sides of the Atlantic, where Europe and the United States are going through a demographic transformation that makes some of the white majority uncomfortable. Meanwhile the historians and advocates immediately denounced Trump’s comments, saying such talk would encourage white nationalists.
Heidi Beirich, director of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project said “The way he put this argument about changing our culture about Europe becoming less nice than it is, in other words, these people are here and they are making the culture crappy and making the place lesser, that is straight out of the white supremacist/white nationalist playbook”.
Earlier in January, Trump questioned why the U.S.
would accept more immigrants from Haiti and “shithole countries” in Africa as
he rejected a bipartisan immigration deal, according to one participant and
people briefed on the conversation. Moreover in recent weeks, Trump bowed to
tremendous political pressure and issued an executive order ending his
administration’s practice of separating migrant children from their parents
when families cross the border with Mexico illegally.
Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches Accordingly affluent AC passengers are the prime suspects as over 21 lakh towels, bed sheets, blankets and other items went missing from air-conditioned coaches during 2017-18. As official said “The passengers are suspected to have made off with precisely 21,72,246 "bedroll items" including 12,83,415 hand towels, 4,71,077 bed sheets and 3,14,952 pillow covers from trains across the country
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!