According to sources Polish people participated in the "Day without cell phone" campaign on Sunday, an informal action encouraging people to put away their mobiles and strive to consolidate direct ties with friends and family members. As per report the "Day without cell phone" action was initiated a few years ago to remind people about non-virtual life, genuine social contacts and communication based on real conversation instead of text messaging and checking on the Internet constantly.
Meanwhile according to the statistics provided by the Central Statistical Office, 92% of Poles was using mobile phones last year, including 57% using smart phones. The university student Agnieszka said "He really can't live without his phone, and he checks it every few minutes to stay in touch with his friends, check on social media and the news."
Recently studies indicated that a majority of young people in Poland used
their phones during lessons, family meals or even at the cinema. Moreover the
problem of phonoholism a phone addiction has been observed a few years
ago, with experts and psychologists trying to increase awareness about this
problem. Reports added excessive use of
mobile phones might lead to nervousness, hyperactivity, lack of attention, as
well as eyesight and spine problems. It is also one of the main causes of
BJP leader wants Kanyakumari! For the Lok Sabha elections, ADMK ruling Tamilnadu and BJP which rules the centre have joined hands, and in the alliance, BJP has been offered 5 seats by ADMK party, and the alliance also has PMK as a part of it. After many rounds of discussions and negotiations, the deal was struck when finance minister Piyush Goyal had arrived to Tamilnadu and met CM Edappadi Palanisamy and Deputy CM O.Panneerselvam.
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech