Accordingly US President Donald Trump arrived on Sunday evening for the summit with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the first one on one meeting between the two leaders in the midst of various tensions. Meanwhile when coming directly from Scotland after his visit to Britain, Trump will hold talks with Putin on Monday with only translators. Reports added the two presidents will later hold a joint press conference to introduce the results of their meeting.
Accordingly the Russian President arrived in Helsinki on Monday morning after he watched the FIFA World Cup final between France and Croatia on Sunday afternoon in Moscow. Moreover Trump and Putin will also meet Finnish President Sauli Niinisto respectively on Monday, and the whole event ended up with a press conference by Niinisto on Monday evening. Moreover the meeting came in the midst of tensions between Russia and the West in issues concerning Iran, Syria and Crimea, as well as the unprecedented alienation between the US and its Trans Atlantic allies over trade and defense.
Further according to Mayor of Helsinki Jan Vapaavuori, it was the two
presidents themselves that decided to meet in the city, adding that he had no
expectations over the summit but only provided suitable circumstances for it,
and the city was not worried about the protests at all.
NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam Reportedly the Madras High Court on Wednesday ordered the National Testing Agency (NTA) to hand over the thumb impressions of the 4,250 students who were admitted to various MBBS courses this year in Tamilnadu to the CB-CID. Meanwhile the court also ordered for the profiles of all MBBS students admitted in the academic year 2019-20 to be re-verified.
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls