Accordingly US President Donald Trump arrived on Sunday evening for the summit with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the first one on one meeting between the two leaders in the midst of various tensions. Meanwhile when coming directly from Scotland after his visit to Britain, Trump will hold talks with Putin on Monday with only translators. Reports added the two presidents will later hold a joint press conference to introduce the results of their meeting.
Accordingly the Russian President arrived in Helsinki on Monday morning after he watched the FIFA World Cup final between France and Croatia on Sunday afternoon in Moscow. Moreover Trump and Putin will also meet Finnish President Sauli Niinisto respectively on Monday, and the whole event ended up with a press conference by Niinisto on Monday evening. Moreover the meeting came in the midst of tensions between Russia and the West in issues concerning Iran, Syria and Crimea, as well as the unprecedented alienation between the US and its Trans Atlantic allies over trade and defense.
Further according to Mayor of Helsinki Jan Vapaavuori, it was the two
presidents themselves that decided to meet in the city, adding that he had no
expectations over the summit but only provided suitable circumstances for it,
and the city was not worried about the protests at all.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!