Tamil film dialogue writers Gopu and Babu, have joined the BJP yesterday. It has been very common in the field of politics to jump from one political party to another. Besides, it has now become common to change fields itself and jump into politics. Gopu and Babu who were till recently well known as film dialogue writers in the Tamil film industry, have joined the Bharatiya Janatha Party yesterday.
This was confirmed by TN BJP leader Doctor Tamilisai Soundararajan in a tweet yesterday. Gopu and Babu were a popular duo who had been working in many movies and in dramas, especially active in the drama troupe of YG Mahendran, writing dialogues. Gopu and Babu were known for writing dialogues for dramas like Soppana Vazhvil, and Madhava kesava. After being popular in the field for long, now they have entered politics.
Tamilisai Soundararajan has been
extremely happy for this new member joining, and has expressed her joy over
twitter saying that they had joined the party in the presence of H Raja.
Several twitter users have said that with the arrival of dialogue writers Gopu
and Babu, its gonna be a washout for Rajni and Kamal in politics.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open