The highly expected meeting between American President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin was held today at Helsinki, Finland. During this meeting, discussions were made reportedly on Syria, and Nuclear weapon restrictions and the framework to name a few. USA had earlier accused Russia of interfering in the presidential elections. America had also filed cases against 12 Russian intelligence officials.
With regards to Syria, Russia had always been maintaining a cold stand with USA, and this had been one of the primary reasons for issues between the countries. In such a situation, the two leaders have met in US, and the meeting began with a warm handshake between the leaders. Trump had later congratulated Putin for successfully hosting the world cup football tournament, and later, Trump said the press that they had plans to discuss regarding commerce and defense and all other issues.
It must be noted that just a month
back, Trump had also met the North Korean President Kim Jong who was then
considered to be US president's enemy, and today's meet between Putin and Trump
too gets historic significance.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours