New Delhi sources stated that after contesting the last two Lok Sabha elections from Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan, Congress leader and former Indian cricket captain Mohammad Azharuddin is keen to fight the 2019 polls from his home state Telangana's Secunderabad constituency. Moreover in an Azhar said he contested from Moradabad and then moved to Tonk as he was "not the sort of person who likes to play safe".
Furthermore Azhar said he is keen to contest from Secunderabad as a lot of people have told him that he should fight from his own state this time. He said "He had visited so many places and villages in the constituency and spoken with farmers and other people and they all welcomed me to contest from there and had conveyed his feelings to the party and the leaders’ in-charge of the state”.
Moreover on his chances of winning
from Secunderabad, Azhar said he does not think of winning and losing as
he was motivated by the opinion of the people. Further Azhar said the farmers'
problems and difficulties caused by GST and demonetization were the most
important issues that needed to be addressed and claimed that there was
resentment against the central government in rural areas over these issues.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli