As per report Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry, Dr Kiran Bedi confronted the officials of Sri Venkateswara Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (SVMCH) after receiving complaints that they stopped students from entering the classroom due to a fee dispute. Meanwhile in a video posted on Facebook, Kiran Bedi is seen undertaking a surprise visit to the college along with the Health Secretary Dr Candavelou after receiving complaints from 20 second year MBBS students during an open house event.
Kiran Bedi said “She was seen repeatedly telling the college authorities to not play with the career of the students as money will come and go but don’t play with the career of the children”. Moreover Kiran Bedi then calls the students to ask them of their complaints and the students tell her that they were made to sit in a room away from the main classroom and that their classes were conducted without a projector.
Furthermore the students also said that they have
missed almost half the semester due to this segregation by the college
authorities. Accordingly she added that a professor from JIPMER will be asked
to come to the college to cover up the missed classes and told the students to
meet her after a month to update her on their education and further the rest of
the matter whatever is pending is before the High Court, it will be settled
there, but your education will not be affected.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code