As per report Lieutenant Governor of Puducherry, Dr Kiran Bedi confronted the officials of Sri Venkateswara Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (SVMCH) after receiving complaints that they stopped students from entering the classroom due to a fee dispute. Meanwhile in a video posted on Facebook, Kiran Bedi is seen undertaking a surprise visit to the college along with the Health Secretary Dr Candavelou after receiving complaints from 20 second year MBBS students during an open house event.
Kiran Bedi said “She was seen repeatedly telling the college authorities to not play with the career of the students as money will come and go but don’t play with the career of the children”. Moreover Kiran Bedi then calls the students to ask them of their complaints and the students tell her that they were made to sit in a room away from the main classroom and that their classes were conducted without a projector.
Furthermore the students also said that they have
missed almost half the semester due to this segregation by the college
authorities. Accordingly she added that a professor from JIPMER will be asked
to come to the college to cover up the missed classes and told the students to
meet her after a month to update her on their education and further the rest of
the matter whatever is pending is before the High Court, it will be settled
there, but your education will not be affected.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party