With the winter session of the parliament beginning tomorrow, it is expected that many laws including the inclusion of constitutional status for the board for the backward classes, the triple talaq, and many other issues will be discussed. On the other hand, the Telugu Desam party had announced to bring a no-confidence motion against Central government against government denial of special category status.
TDP is focused on getting the support of all political parties. With the majority required being 272 seats and with BJP having 273 seat strength, this effort by TDP is gaining prominence. Some other important issues include constitutional provision for backward sections with an amendment in section 123, which will help BJP win the hearts of the backward classes of society.
Then comes the inclusion of backward sections of states like Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Tamilnadu, and Assam into scheduled Tribes. Besides the surrogacy regulation law to make it mandatory for the surrogate parent to be a close relative to avoid strangers or foreign people involved in surrogacy, besides that regulation on triple talaq abolishment and the replacement of Indian medical council by national medical Committee which will govern more than 40% seat allocation, will also be discussed in the upcoming parliament sessions.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?