With the winter session of the parliament beginning tomorrow, it is expected that many laws including the inclusion of constitutional status for the board for the backward classes, the triple talaq, and many other issues will be discussed. On the other hand, the Telugu Desam party had announced to bring a no-confidence motion against Central government against government denial of special category status.
TDP is focused on getting the support of all political parties. With the majority required being 272 seats and with BJP having 273 seat strength, this effort by TDP is gaining prominence. Some other important issues include constitutional provision for backward sections with an amendment in section 123, which will help BJP win the hearts of the backward classes of society.
Then comes the inclusion of backward sections of states like Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Tamilnadu, and Assam into scheduled Tribes. Besides the surrogacy regulation law to make it mandatory for the surrogate parent to be a close relative to avoid strangers or foreign people involved in surrogacy, besides that regulation on triple talaq abolishment and the replacement of Indian medical council by national medical Committee which will govern more than 40% seat allocation, will also be discussed in the upcoming parliament sessions.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries