With the winter session of the parliament beginning tomorrow, it is expected that many laws including the inclusion of constitutional status for the board for the backward classes, the triple talaq, and many other issues will be discussed. On the other hand, the Telugu Desam party had announced to bring a no-confidence motion against Central government against government denial of special category status.
TDP is focused on getting the support of all political parties. With the majority required being 272 seats and with BJP having 273 seat strength, this effort by TDP is gaining prominence. Some other important issues include constitutional provision for backward sections with an amendment in section 123, which will help BJP win the hearts of the backward classes of society.
Then comes the inclusion of backward sections of states like Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Tamilnadu, and Assam into scheduled Tribes. Besides the surrogacy regulation law to make it mandatory for the surrogate parent to be a close relative to avoid strangers or foreign people involved in surrogacy, besides that regulation on triple talaq abolishment and the replacement of Indian medical council by national medical Committee which will govern more than 40% seat allocation, will also be discussed in the upcoming parliament sessions.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again