According to sources shoppers in the US and elsewhere in the world are struggling to access e-commerce giant Amazon’s website as one of its biggest annual sales, Prime Day, got underway. Reports added that “Many reported the platform had crashed as soon as the two day sale day began on Monday, showing them only an error message that read "sorry, something went wrong on our end".
Meanwhile the issues are centered on the US but occurring on other continents too. Moreover DownDetector.com, which tracks outages, most of the outages is centered on the US. Furthermore, it was also reported in Europe, Africa, South America, Russia, Asia and Australasia. Moreover others also reported experiencing problems with Amazon's video streaming services and its virtual assistant Alexa.
Further according to reports, users have experienced errors on both the desktop
site and the mobile app. Recently some saw an error page featuring the
"dogs of Amazon" and were unable to enter the site, while others
could not enter specific product pages. Accordingly many were unable to
complete purchases at checkout, while others reported that the
"deals" page and "Shop all deals" button had disappeared
from the site. Amazon launched Prime Day in 2015 and by 2017 it was its second
biggest shopping day.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam