The CBSE has appealed against the verdict given by the Madurai high court branch to provide grace marks to the students of Tamilnadu who had appeared in the NEET exams. Yesterday, the Madurai high court bench had issued a verdict those students who had appeared in the NEET exams in Tamil, must be given a grace mark of 196.
This had happened after revelations of various issues and malfunctions in the translation of NEET question paper from English to Tamil. Marxist Party's Rangarajan had filed a case regarding this in Madurai high court. The verdict was that, as 49 questions had been wrong in the question paper, with 4 marks per question, a total of 196 marks must be given.
In such a situation, the CBSE has
filed an appeal against Madurai High court verdict in Supreme Court. Already TK
Rangarajan has filed a caveat petition, and he had mentioned that even if CBSE
appeals against Madurai court verdict, their side opinion and points must also
be discussed, mentioned Rangarajan.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India