The CBSE has appealed against the verdict given by the Madurai high court branch to provide grace marks to the students of Tamilnadu who had appeared in the NEET exams. Yesterday, the Madurai high court bench had issued a verdict those students who had appeared in the NEET exams in Tamil, must be given a grace mark of 196.
This had happened after revelations of various issues and malfunctions in the translation of NEET question paper from English to Tamil. Marxist Party's Rangarajan had filed a case regarding this in Madurai high court. The verdict was that, as 49 questions had been wrong in the question paper, with 4 marks per question, a total of 196 marks must be given.
In such a situation, the CBSE has
filed an appeal against Madurai High court verdict in Supreme Court. Already TK
Rangarajan has filed a caveat petition, and he had mentioned that even if CBSE
appeals against Madurai court verdict, their side opinion and points must also
be discussed, mentioned Rangarajan.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day