The CBSE has appealed against the verdict given by the Madurai high court branch to provide grace marks to the students of Tamilnadu who had appeared in the NEET exams. Yesterday, the Madurai high court bench had issued a verdict those students who had appeared in the NEET exams in Tamil, must be given a grace mark of 196.
This had happened after revelations of various issues and malfunctions in the translation of NEET question paper from English to Tamil. Marxist Party's Rangarajan had filed a case regarding this in Madurai high court. The verdict was that, as 49 questions had been wrong in the question paper, with 4 marks per question, a total of 196 marks must be given.
In such a situation, the CBSE has
filed an appeal against Madurai High court verdict in Supreme Court. Already TK
Rangarajan has filed a caveat petition, and he had mentioned that even if CBSE
appeals against Madurai court verdict, their side opinion and points must also
be discussed, mentioned Rangarajan.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites