Though it was France that has won the 2018 FIFA Football world cup defeating Croatia, the one who has won the hearts of millions across the world happens to be the Croatian President, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic. Fans of the small country Croatia had been ecstatic after their national team had stormed into the finals of the premier event of Football for the first time in history with exemplary performance.
Sharing the joy of the nation's fans, the Croatian president Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had been to the stadium to witness the final match between France and Croatia. Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had been to the match wearing the jersey of Croatian team, and along with France President Emmanuel Macron, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had been in the gallery enjoying the match. Her face was filled with joy and expressions whenever Croatia had performed impressively, and she was sad, with her hands over her head, whenever France scored a goal. The pictures of an animated, expressive Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic have become viral all over internet. Fans of Croatia were sad after France defeated their team 4-2.
However, despite heavy rains,
Croatian president Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had congratulated and hugged all
the players of Croatian team and offered her support for them. In this event,
while the host country Russia's president Vladimir Putin had been with an
umbrella, Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic had been getting wet and participated in the
felicitation ceremony. It has been said that Kolinda Grabar Kitarovic's support
has been one of the important reasons behind Croatia's journey to the FIFA
world cup final, as she had been too many matches, constantly supporting and
encouraging her team.
Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown As per report India's Nehal Chudasama failed to make it to the Top 20 of the Miss Universe 2018 pageant, where Catriona Elisa Gray from Philippines pipped 93 contestants from around the world to emerge the winner as chosen by an all women jury. Reportedly India had pinned high hopes on Nehal, 22, to end a long drought for the country at the pageant as Lara Dutta had last brought back the crown in 2000.
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia
- KTR becomes TRS Working President
- I have strength to defeat PM: MK Stalin
- KCRs First Election Promise been fulfilled
- Bangladesh celebrated 47th Victory Day
- IMD says Cyclone Phethai was 270 km off coast of Kakinada
- Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ