New Delhi sources added that Union Minister Arun Jaitley accused Congress of driving Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy to desperation, saying it did the same to Charan Singh, Chandra Shekhar, H D Deve Gowda and I K Gujral when they were the prime ministers of governments backed by the party.
Meanwhile when taking a pot-shot at opposition's effort to stitch a "non-ideological opportunistic" alliance just to "Keep Modi Out", Jaitley said in a hard-hitting Facebook post that India cannot afford to have 'bechara' (helpless) Prime Minister. Furthermore he said that in the past few days, "we witnessed" Kumaraswamy baring his emotions with tears, wetting his eyes and declining to accept bouquets and garlands.
Jaitley said “The Congress firmly believes that
only members of one family can rule India. If anybody else gets a chance, he
should be pushed to the desperation of throwing his hands up and weeping
publicly". Moreover "India's Prime Minister and his Government has to
overcome the challenges that India faces today and he cannot be seen like the
Chief Minister of Karnataka as a tragedy king."
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018