According to sources private schools across Telangana may be shut on Wednesday as teachers across the state have called for a bandh. Meanwhile the Telangana Private Teachers Forum (TPTF) has listed a charter of demands, and unless they are fulfilled, the bandh will go on as scheduled.
Moreover according to the forum, as many as 12,000 schools across the state will be affected. Their demands are as follows. Implementation of , Nextly teachers should be given a salary of 12 months through banks, as school managements are only giving them 10 months worth of salary. Further the government should form a private teachers welfare board Property tax on school buildings should be removed and the electricity charges that are levied on private schools must be changed from commercial to domestic charges.
Moreover a health-card should be sanctioned, and
the government should give teachers an accident insurance of Rs 5 lakh. Teachers
above the age of 50 should be paid a pension of Rs 5,000 and they should be allowed
to vote during teacher MLC elections and the Right to Education Act should be
implemented, and 25% of seats should be reserved and fee reimbursement should
be implemented. Further every school should implement Employees State Insurance
and Provident Fund facilities for teachers and a special Act should be brought
in to regulate fees in schools. Teachers should encourage small budget schools
by extending help by way of bank loans and government subsidies.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar