According to sources private schools across Telangana may be shut on Wednesday as teachers across the state have called for a bandh. Meanwhile the Telangana Private Teachers Forum (TPTF) has listed a charter of demands, and unless they are fulfilled, the bandh will go on as scheduled.
Moreover according to the forum, as many as 12,000 schools across the state will be affected. Their demands are as follows. Implementation of , Nextly teachers should be given a salary of 12 months through banks, as school managements are only giving them 10 months worth of salary. Further the government should form a private teachers welfare board Property tax on school buildings should be removed and the electricity charges that are levied on private schools must be changed from commercial to domestic charges.
Moreover a health-card should be sanctioned, and
the government should give teachers an accident insurance of Rs 5 lakh. Teachers
above the age of 50 should be paid a pension of Rs 5,000 and they should be allowed
to vote during teacher MLC elections and the Right to Education Act should be
implemented, and 25% of seats should be reserved and fee reimbursement should
be implemented. Further every school should implement Employees State Insurance
and Provident Fund facilities for teachers and a special Act should be brought
in to regulate fees in schools. Teachers should encourage small budget schools
by extending help by way of bank loans and government subsidies.
Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019 Chennai sources stated that actor turned politician Rajinikanth confirmed that his party will not contest the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Meanwhile in a statement, he warned the media not to use his photograph or party symbol for any propaganda. He said "His party has no support in the upcoming parliamentary election to any parties. So no one should use my photo or flags in the name of Rajini
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day