Chennai sources reported that the Madras High Court questioned the Directorate of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption (DVAC) as to why no action was taken against the complaint of disproportionate assets raised against Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, O Panneerselvam and his family members.
Meanwhile the HC was referring to the complaint filed by DMK MP RS Bharathi with the DVAC in March regarding the assets owned by O Panneerselvam and his family. Earlier in his petition, the DMK MP alleged that O Paneerselvam has ‘acquired huge assets and wealth, either in his name or his family members’ name or in the names of benamis, after his ascent to political power as MLA, Minister, Chief Minister and now, Deputy Chief Minister.’
Moreover the petition also mentions the Sekar Reddy
diary controversy. As per the petition “A direct link connecting Thiru O
Panneerselvam with illegal gratification for official favors was furnished by
the diary maintained by Thiru J Sekar Reddy, partner of the SRS Mining Company
and according to the entries made in the diary, Thiru O Panneerselvam and his
associates received almost four crores in just six months (June - November
2016)”. Further the petition also accused the Deputy CM’s sons Raveendranath
Kumar, Jayapradeep and daughter Kavitha Banu of having undisclosed sources of
NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth Washington sources reported that NASA's Kepler space telescope that discovered thousands of planets outside our solar system and revealed that our galaxy contains more planets than stars, has received its final set of commands to disconnect communications with Earth. Meanwhile the "goodnight" commands finalize the spacecraft's transition into retirement, which began on October 30
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP