Chennai sources reported that the Madras High Court questioned the Directorate of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption (DVAC) as to why no action was taken against the complaint of disproportionate assets raised against Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, O Panneerselvam and his family members.
Meanwhile the HC was referring to the complaint filed by DMK MP RS Bharathi with the DVAC in March regarding the assets owned by O Panneerselvam and his family. Earlier in his petition, the DMK MP alleged that O Paneerselvam has ‘acquired huge assets and wealth, either in his name or his family members’ name or in the names of benamis, after his ascent to political power as MLA, Minister, Chief Minister and now, Deputy Chief Minister.’
Moreover the petition also mentions the Sekar Reddy
diary controversy. As per the petition “A direct link connecting Thiru O
Panneerselvam with illegal gratification for official favors was furnished by
the diary maintained by Thiru J Sekar Reddy, partner of the SRS Mining Company
and according to the entries made in the diary, Thiru O Panneerselvam and his
associates received almost four crores in just six months (June - November
2016)”. Further the petition also accused the Deputy CM’s sons Raveendranath
Kumar, Jayapradeep and daughter Kavitha Banu of having undisclosed sources of
School girl murder mystery resolved! A Thiruvallur based 10th standard girl student missing since September 2018 has been found dead after initially she was missing and a police case was filed and no proper action was taken in the case. On February 11, a school uniform and broken bones were seen near a lake and it was identified to belong to the missing girl and hat she had been buried after death.
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?