Chennai sources reported that the Madras High Court questioned the Directorate of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption (DVAC) as to why no action was taken against the complaint of disproportionate assets raised against Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, O Panneerselvam and his family members.
Meanwhile the HC was referring to the complaint filed by DMK MP RS Bharathi with the DVAC in March regarding the assets owned by O Panneerselvam and his family. Earlier in his petition, the DMK MP alleged that O Paneerselvam has ‘acquired huge assets and wealth, either in his name or his family members’ name or in the names of benamis, after his ascent to political power as MLA, Minister, Chief Minister and now, Deputy Chief Minister.’
Moreover the petition also mentions the Sekar Reddy
diary controversy. As per the petition “A direct link connecting Thiru O
Panneerselvam with illegal gratification for official favors was furnished by
the diary maintained by Thiru J Sekar Reddy, partner of the SRS Mining Company
and according to the entries made in the diary, Thiru O Panneerselvam and his
associates received almost four crores in just six months (June - November
2016)”. Further the petition also accused the Deputy CM’s sons Raveendranath
Kumar, Jayapradeep and daughter Kavitha Banu of having undisclosed sources of
3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi All the Pandals have been set up and Ganapathi has arrived and we all couldn't get more excited. Every year the festival is celebrated on a bigger scale and Maharashtra does it, even more, bigger and that is because of the dishes they prepare. Now, we bring you 3 dishes which you must know to prepare.
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing