According to sources Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan accepts the No Confidence Motion moved by opposition parties, including Congress and TDP. Meanwhile the Samajwadi Party and Telugu Desam Party MPs protest in the well of the House in Lok Sabha over different issues and the mob lynching cases and demand for special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover ahead of the session, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that as several issues are to be discussed, many experienced leaders can contribute significantly to the discussion and therefore, benefit the country. Furthermore the Classical Dancer Sonal Mansingh, Author Rakesh Sinha and Sculptor Raghunath Mohapatra take oath as nominated members of Rajya Sabha. Accordingly the session, which is scheduled for 18 sittings, will culminate on August 10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said that that government is ready for discussion on all issues.
Furthermore the PM also added that many important
decisions in nation’s interest will be taken up in Monsoon Session of
Parliament. Earlier on Tuesday, the Prime Minister has sought the
cooperation of all parties for the smooth functioning of the Monsoon Session of
Parliament, BJP and a resurgent Opposition led by Congress is
likely to debate over bills on women’s reservation, instant triple talaq and
nikah halala in Parliament.
Telugu Desam Party will once again propose no-confidence motion against the
Modi government in the Parliament. Reports added that Maywati’s Bahujan Samaj
Party (BSP) and Lalu Prasad Yadav’s RJD have extended their support. Recently
the winter Session 2017 and Budget Session 2018 of Parliament saw a virtual
washout as Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha witnessed a series of logjam.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code