According to sources Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan accepts the No Confidence Motion moved by opposition parties, including Congress and TDP. Meanwhile the Samajwadi Party and Telugu Desam Party MPs protest in the well of the House in Lok Sabha over different issues and the mob lynching cases and demand for special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover ahead of the session, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that as several issues are to be discussed, many experienced leaders can contribute significantly to the discussion and therefore, benefit the country. Furthermore the Classical Dancer Sonal Mansingh, Author Rakesh Sinha and Sculptor Raghunath Mohapatra take oath as nominated members of Rajya Sabha. Accordingly the session, which is scheduled for 18 sittings, will culminate on August 10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said that that government is ready for discussion on all issues.
Furthermore the PM also added that many important
decisions in nation’s interest will be taken up in Monsoon Session of
Parliament. Earlier on Tuesday, the Prime Minister has sought the
cooperation of all parties for the smooth functioning of the Monsoon Session of
Parliament, BJP and a resurgent Opposition led by Congress is
likely to debate over bills on women’s reservation, instant triple talaq and
nikah halala in Parliament.
Telugu Desam Party will once again propose no-confidence motion against the
Modi government in the Parliament. Reports added that Maywati’s Bahujan Samaj
Party (BSP) and Lalu Prasad Yadav’s RJD have extended their support. Recently
the winter Session 2017 and Budget Session 2018 of Parliament saw a virtual
washout as Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha witnessed a series of logjam.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party