According to sources Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan accepts the No Confidence Motion moved by opposition parties, including Congress and TDP. Meanwhile the Samajwadi Party and Telugu Desam Party MPs protest in the well of the House in Lok Sabha over different issues and the mob lynching cases and demand for special status for Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover ahead of the session, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that as several issues are to be discussed, many experienced leaders can contribute significantly to the discussion and therefore, benefit the country. Furthermore the Classical Dancer Sonal Mansingh, Author Rakesh Sinha and Sculptor Raghunath Mohapatra take oath as nominated members of Rajya Sabha. Accordingly the session, which is scheduled for 18 sittings, will culminate on August 10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said that that government is ready for discussion on all issues.
Furthermore the PM also added that many important
decisions in nation’s interest will be taken up in Monsoon Session of
Parliament. Earlier on Tuesday, the Prime Minister has sought the
cooperation of all parties for the smooth functioning of the Monsoon Session of
Parliament, BJP and a resurgent Opposition led by Congress is
likely to debate over bills on women’s reservation, instant triple talaq and
nikah halala in Parliament.
Telugu Desam Party will once again propose no-confidence motion against the
Modi government in the Parliament. Reports added that Maywati’s Bahujan Samaj
Party (BSP) and Lalu Prasad Yadav’s RJD have extended their support. Recently
the winter Session 2017 and Budget Session 2018 of Parliament saw a virtual
washout as Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha witnessed a series of logjam.
Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year? Amaravathi sources stated that in response to queries, related to the welfare of auto drivers, posed by the Assembly members in the AP Budget Session on the fourth day, Minister for Transport, Information, and Public Relations, Perni Nani said that Rs 400 Crore was allocated as part of the Budget for their benefit.
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage
- Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment?
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid