As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
Previously the developers introduced this feature to a limited set of users as it will later be extended to all the Whatsapp users on iOS and Android. Moreover quickly after sender deleting the message that he wants to, the receiver would only see 'this message was deleted for everyone' and it also works for images, gifs, videos, contacts and others, but, the quoted texts wont supported as of now.
Reports added that this is a key feature helpful to
users who may have accidentally sent a message to an unintended person. Moreover
this gives an answer to the often talked about point Is there more room for
Whatsapp to update itself to catch up with faster generation and the news
hasn't been officially declared by Whatsapp but a tech portal WAbeta info
revealed it on their website. Furthermore the text deleted under 'the message
was deleted for everyone' will not be stored in the Whatsapp chat history as
well. And further, the article revealed that Symbian OS users will not be able
to this feature.
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel