As per report it is needless to tell that 'Whatsapp' is one unbeaten social media application that is leading the sector, besides Facebook and Twitter. Meanwhile the Facebook owned company is now rolling out a new feature that can help its users to take back an accidental or wrong message sent to someone.
Previously the developers introduced this feature to a limited set of users as it will later be extended to all the Whatsapp users on iOS and Android. Moreover quickly after sender deleting the message that he wants to, the receiver would only see 'this message was deleted for everyone' and it also works for images, gifs, videos, contacts and others, but, the quoted texts wont supported as of now.
Reports added that this is a key feature helpful to
users who may have accidentally sent a message to an unintended person. Moreover
this gives an answer to the often talked about point Is there more room for
Whatsapp to update itself to catch up with faster generation and the news
hasn't been officially declared by Whatsapp but a tech portal WAbeta info
revealed it on their website. Furthermore the text deleted under 'the message
was deleted for everyone' will not be stored in the Whatsapp chat history as
well. And further, the article revealed that Symbian OS users will not be able
to this feature.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant