New York sources reported that man who was a suspect in the killing of an Indian student in Kansas City has been shot dead by police after he shot and wounded three officers on Sunday. Accordingly the man, who had been under surveillance in connection with the fatal shooting of Sharath Koppu on July 6 at a restaurant, was killed during an exchange of fire with police on Sunday.
Moreover the Kansas City Star newspaper reported that Koppu, 25, a student from Telangana, was shot dead at the restaurant during what appeared to be a robbery and moreover he had come to the US in January and was doing his master’s in computer science at University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Further the police had been on the lookout for the
suspect, who has not been identified, at several locations and he “popped up”
at a motel, the newspaper quoted city police Chief Rick Smith was quoted as
saying by the paper. Moreover when two undercover police went to the motel, the
suspect shot and wounded them before fleeing with another person. As per report when they tracked him down to a
house in the area, he shot another officer and when the man came out of the
house, there was more exchange of gunfire and he was killed.
History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis According to sources as an ordinary auto driver, Dr Iniyavan did not have the faintest idea that helping to transport idli batter to a cook’s home would ignite his passion for the dish and pave his way to achieving a space in the Guinness World Records as well as making him a world renowned name.
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls