New Delhi sources added that as per report the government is mulling over a proposal to enroll 10 lakh youngsters annually in a military training program. Meanwhile as per the daily, with the National Youth Empowerment Scheme or N-YES, the government aims to have a “disciplined” and a nationalist “force of youth”.Moreover the scheme, aimed at “optimizing the Indian demographic advantage”, suggests incentives to students who have just passed Class X and XII and got them enrolled in a college.
Furthermore the attendees will get a stipend for the 12 month long training. Reports added that N-YES will be an “essential qualification” in order to secure jobs in Defense, police and paramilitary forces. Previously the meeting was attended by representatives of the Department of Youth Affairs, the Human Resource Development Ministry and the Defense Ministry.
Moreover during the meeting, some officers had voiced
doubts regarding N-YES and hence this paved the way for another proposal as
regards strengthening of the existing National Cadet Corps (NCC), which will
eventually help make India a “Vishwaguru”
and fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of New India 2022. Finally the
participants will also be taught disaster management, vocational and IT skills,
Ayurveda, yoga, and ancient Indian philosophy.
Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja According to sources as rescue operations are underway in cyclone Gaja affected areas of Tamilnadu’s coastal and delta districts, several actors from the state have stepped forward to do their bit. As per report it was stated that actors Sivakumar, Suriya, Karthi and Jyotika have together announced a donation of Rs 50 Lakh from their production house 2D Entertainment as relief fund for
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?
- Prabhas is in talks with a motor bike company for endorsement deals