New Delhi sources added that as per report the government is mulling over a proposal to enroll 10 lakh youngsters annually in a military training program. Meanwhile as per the daily, with the National Youth Empowerment Scheme or N-YES, the government aims to have a “disciplined” and a nationalist “force of youth”.Moreover the scheme, aimed at “optimizing the Indian demographic advantage”, suggests incentives to students who have just passed Class X and XII and got them enrolled in a college.
Furthermore the attendees will get a stipend for the 12 month long training. Reports added that N-YES will be an “essential qualification” in order to secure jobs in Defense, police and paramilitary forces. Previously the meeting was attended by representatives of the Department of Youth Affairs, the Human Resource Development Ministry and the Defense Ministry.
Moreover during the meeting, some officers had voiced
doubts regarding N-YES and hence this paved the way for another proposal as
regards strengthening of the existing National Cadet Corps (NCC), which will
eventually help make India a “Vishwaguru”
and fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of New India 2022. Finally the
participants will also be taught disaster management, vocational and IT skills,
Ayurveda, yoga, and ancient Indian philosophy.
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel