New Delhi sources added that as per report the government is mulling over a proposal to enroll 10 lakh youngsters annually in a military training program. Meanwhile as per the daily, with the National Youth Empowerment Scheme or N-YES, the government aims to have a “disciplined” and a nationalist “force of youth”.Moreover the scheme, aimed at “optimizing the Indian demographic advantage”, suggests incentives to students who have just passed Class X and XII and got them enrolled in a college.
Furthermore the attendees will get a stipend for the 12 month long training. Reports added that N-YES will be an “essential qualification” in order to secure jobs in Defense, police and paramilitary forces. Previously the meeting was attended by representatives of the Department of Youth Affairs, the Human Resource Development Ministry and the Defense Ministry.
Moreover during the meeting, some officers had voiced
doubts regarding N-YES and hence this paved the way for another proposal as
regards strengthening of the existing National Cadet Corps (NCC), which will
eventually help make India a “Vishwaguru”
and fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of New India 2022. Finally the
participants will also be taught disaster management, vocational and IT skills,
Ayurveda, yoga, and ancient Indian philosophy.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?