The 17 men who were behind the rape and sexual abuse of a physically challenged 12 year old girl in Aynavaram , were brutally attacked by advocates at the Chennai Women's court premises yesterday. The videos taken during the attack have become viral, and are trending in social media, with visuals of the criminals being thrashed by advocates. The issue began with the revelation of a shocking news that a 7th standard student from Aynavaram, who is hearing and speaking impaired, had been abused over a period of 7 months by 17 people who had made her unconscious and had threatened to expose the events which were recorded.
The main culprit who began this gruesome crime has been the security of the flat where the girl resided, and followed by him, many others like the lift operator, plumber, and many had harassed the girl. The incident had been happening since January, and it was after the girl's health deteriorated that her parents took her for treatment where they realized she was assaulted, and the girl was in a state where she was not even able to explain who did it. However it was with the help of her mother that the details were collected after she interacted with her daughter, and following this, the accused were arrested under POSCO act.
Justice Dharman has
been discussing with advocates regarding who will be appearing on behalf of the
accused as Chennai high court advocates have decided not to appear on behalf of
the accused. Till July 31, the accused have been sentenced to court
imprisonment, and hence the policemen are unable to take them into custody and
place them in prison. Additional police forces have been deployed, and the
police are also involved in talks with the advocates.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites