The 17 men who were behind the rape and sexual abuse of a physically challenged 12 year old girl in Aynavaram , were brutally attacked by advocates at the Chennai Women's court premises yesterday. The videos taken during the attack have become viral, and are trending in social media, with visuals of the criminals being thrashed by advocates. The issue began with the revelation of a shocking news that a 7th standard student from Aynavaram, who is hearing and speaking impaired, had been abused over a period of 7 months by 17 people who had made her unconscious and had threatened to expose the events which were recorded.
The main culprit who began this gruesome crime has been the security of the flat where the girl resided, and followed by him, many others like the lift operator, plumber, and many had harassed the girl. The incident had been happening since January, and it was after the girl's health deteriorated that her parents took her for treatment where they realized she was assaulted, and the girl was in a state where she was not even able to explain who did it. However it was with the help of her mother that the details were collected after she interacted with her daughter, and following this, the accused were arrested under POSCO act.
Justice Dharman has
been discussing with advocates regarding who will be appearing on behalf of the
accused as Chennai high court advocates have decided not to appear on behalf of
the accused. Till July 31, the accused have been sentenced to court
imprisonment, and hence the policemen are unable to take them into custody and
place them in prison. Additional police forces have been deployed, and the
police are also involved in talks with the advocates.
Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name According to sources it was stated that Hong Kong based Cathay Pacific painted its name as "Cathay Paciic" on the side of the jet. Meanwhile the eagle eyed travelers spotted the mistake at Hong Kong International Airport and contacted the airline.
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia