Sources from Kerala reported that with the rains causing serious damage in various parts of Kerala, the state Forest Minister, K Raju, said on Tuesday that compensation for these damages will be given as soon as possible. Meanwhile he said this after visiting the rain-hit areas and relief camps in Kottayam district.
As per report presently the government has decided to provide assistance to people who incurred loss in rain related havoc at the earliest. Moreover the government has already issued directives to officers concerned to immediately prepare the list of calamities incurred by each individual. The Minister added “Maximum assistance will be given to the people who are affected because of the rains”.
He added “Those who have lost houses will be given
assistance under the Life Mission to rebuild the houses”. Further the minister
also said that, “Steps will be taken to conduct the maintenance work of the
damaged houses using SC/ST development fund as well.” Furthermore K. Raju
requested the people to continue in relief camps for a couple of days, as the
Meteorology department has predicted the rains to continue for a few more days.
BJP leader wants Kanyakumari! For the Lok Sabha elections, ADMK ruling Tamilnadu and BJP which rules the centre have joined hands, and in the alliance, BJP has been offered 5 seats by ADMK party, and the alliance also has PMK as a part of it. After many rounds of discussions and negotiations, the deal was struck when finance minister Piyush Goyal had arrived to Tamilnadu and met CM Edappadi Palanisamy and Deputy CM O.Panneerselvam.
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech