New Delhi sources reported that Bahujan Samaj Party chief Mayawati today removed party national coordinator Jai Parkash Singh for saying that Congress president Rahul Gandhi cannot become prime minister because of ‘his mother’s foreign origin’. Meanwhile Mayawati told, “He came to know about BSP national coordinator Jai Prakash Singh’s speech in which he spoke against the ideology of BSP and also made personal remarks against the leadership of rival parties as it is his personal opinion, he has been removed from his post with immediate effect.”
Furthermore when addressing first workers’ conference to discuss strategy for 2019 Lok Sabha polls, BSP national co-coordinators Vir Singh and Jai Prakash Singh on Monday, said that it was ‘high time that Mayawati become the next prime minister of the country’ and she was the only one who could take on PM Modi. Jai Prakash Singh said “She is the only ‘dabang’ (fearless) leader who can stop the winning chariot of Narendra Modi and Amit Shah in the electoral battle”.
Moreover Rahul Gandhi, who is believed to be
Congress’s PM face, Jai Prakash Singh said, “Rahul looks more like his mother
than his father. And his mother is a foreigner, thus he can never be PM”.
Further RS Kushwaha, BSP state unit president said that during the oath taking
ceremony of HD Kumaraswamy, leaders of opposition parties rallied behind
Mayawati on the dais, which clearly states that Mayawati is playing an
important role in the anti-Modi alliance.
Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory? Chennai sources stated that pointing out that the state government is not serious on implementing its own order making wearing of helmets by two-wheeler riders and pillion riders compulsory, Madras high court has directed the state government to sensitize people of the benefits and law regarding wearing of helmet by riders and pillion riders, and the consequence of breach of the mandate.
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington