Hyderabad sourced added that the VHP and Bajrang Dal will stage a road blockade here today demanding immediate withdrawal of orders extending the head of Sri Peetham of Kakinada Swami Paripoornananda from Hyderabad city for six months. VHP Telangana state president Rama Raju told reporters here that "Telangana government's order to extend Swami Paripoornananda is an insult to Hindu Samaj".
Meanwhile he demanded that the Telangana government immediately and unconditionally withdraw the extension orders, which is unfortunate that the Swamij was extended. He said “VHP and Bajrang Dal would stage a road blockade across Telangana today demanding that government withdraw the extension orders”. Moreover the VHP leader said it would also organize a convention of seers soon if the orders are not withdrawn.
Furthermore he condemned the preventive arrests of
BJP legislators and leaders yesterday over the matter. Accordingly Swami
Paripoornananda was extended on July 10 for allegedly making provocative
speeches targeting other communities and their leaders.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue