Hyderabad sourced added that the VHP and Bajrang Dal will stage a road blockade here today demanding immediate withdrawal of orders extending the head of Sri Peetham of Kakinada Swami Paripoornananda from Hyderabad city for six months. VHP Telangana state president Rama Raju told reporters here that "Telangana government's order to extend Swami Paripoornananda is an insult to Hindu Samaj".
Meanwhile he demanded that the Telangana government immediately and unconditionally withdraw the extension orders, which is unfortunate that the Swamij was extended. He said “VHP and Bajrang Dal would stage a road blockade across Telangana today demanding that government withdraw the extension orders”. Moreover the VHP leader said it would also organize a convention of seers soon if the orders are not withdrawn.
Furthermore he condemned the preventive arrests of
BJP legislators and leaders yesterday over the matter. Accordingly Swami
Paripoornananda was extended on July 10 for allegedly making provocative
speeches targeting other communities and their leaders.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?