New Delhi sources added that fight between Azharuddin and Anjan Kumar Yadav over Secunderabad Lok Sabha seat is getting ugly. Recently Azhar announced that he would contest from Secunderabad in the next general polls, naturally, it has not gone down well with ex-MP Anjan Kumar Yadav who represented the constituency in 2004, 2009 and lost to BJP in 2014.
Previously Yadav made hue and cry at the TPCC meet attended by senior leaders of the party including TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy, V Hanumantha Rao, Azhar and several others. Meanwhile Yadav openly expressed his angst and challenged Azhar to contest from Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency if he has guts given that the sitting MP of Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency is MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi.
Moreover Anjan Kumar Yadav's supporters earlier staged protest at the TPCC meet against Azhar's candidature for Secunderabad. Recently when Yadav was speaking at the TPCC meet, angry Azhar has staged walk out. Furthermore as the situation went out of control several leaders including VH Hanumantha Rao left the meeting in rush and presently several party leaders assured Yadav the issue will be taken up with AICC President Rahul Gandhi and asked him to calm down.
Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily Hyderabad sources reported that the Hyderabad Metro Rail on Monday commenced its operations on the 16 km Ameerpet-LB Nagar line. Meanwhile Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan flagged off the train at the Ameerpet station in the presence of Telangana's Municipal Administration Minister K.T. Rama Rao, other ministers and top officials.
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter