New Delhi sources added that fight between Azharuddin and Anjan Kumar Yadav over Secunderabad Lok Sabha seat is getting ugly. Recently Azhar announced that he would contest from Secunderabad in the next general polls, naturally, it has not gone down well with ex-MP Anjan Kumar Yadav who represented the constituency in 2004, 2009 and lost to BJP in 2014.
Previously Yadav made hue and cry at the TPCC meet attended by senior leaders of the party including TPCC chief Uttam Kumar Reddy, V Hanumantha Rao, Azhar and several others. Meanwhile Yadav openly expressed his angst and challenged Azhar to contest from Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency if he has guts given that the sitting MP of Hyderabad Lok Sabha constituency is MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi.
Moreover Anjan Kumar Yadav's supporters earlier staged protest at the TPCC meet against Azhar's candidature for Secunderabad. Recently when Yadav was speaking at the TPCC meet, angry Azhar has staged walk out. Furthermore as the situation went out of control several leaders including VH Hanumantha Rao left the meeting in rush and presently several party leaders assured Yadav the issue will be taken up with AICC President Rahul Gandhi and asked him to calm down.
BJP leader wants Kanyakumari! For the Lok Sabha elections, ADMK ruling Tamilnadu and BJP which rules the centre have joined hands, and in the alliance, BJP has been offered 5 seats by ADMK party, and the alliance also has PMK as a part of it. After many rounds of discussions and negotiations, the deal was struck when finance minister Piyush Goyal had arrived to Tamilnadu and met CM Edappadi Palanisamy and Deputy CM O.Panneerselvam.
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech