As the Telugu Desam Party (TDP)'s no-confidence motion is taken up on Friday, JC Divakar Reddy, the Senior and important backup of TDP decision not to boycott Parliment session as decided by the Ruling Partys High Command is a jolt to TDP party. Reddy Voiced his concern stating to be fed up
This is just a routine. The government is not going to fall anyway as they look still stronger. with my weak English and Hindi my presence or absence doesn't matter," he was quoted by news agency PTI as saying. "There are others who are well-versed in English and can speak well," he said.
The negative voice on his own Political party cadre proves the disunity in the Party, and that could prove fatal for the Ruling Government in AP in the coming 2019 elections.
With already opposition and citizens of AP unhappy of the TDP Governance and its larger volume of Corruption by its cadre, and the dislodging of alliance with Center has dented the party's image. Opposition in YSR Congress, and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party revolting against the ruling CM and his absurd policies added with Center supporting their stance it looks like TDP may not reign supreme in forthcoming elections.
TDP agenda looks bleak and their voice shrinking against the vulnerable questions raised by the concerned citizens, the delay in Polavaram Project, their audited books on the Financial Status of the Polavaram Project, and also their fight against AP special category status not proving strong Citizens may have changed their decision on their leader #NCBN and its party.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar