As the Telugu Desam Party (TDP)'s no-confidence motion is taken up on Friday, JC Divakar Reddy, the Senior and important backup of TDP decision not to boycott Parliment session as decided by the Ruling Partys High Command is a jolt to TDP party. Reddy Voiced his concern stating to be fed up
This is just a routine. The government is not going to fall anyway as they look still stronger. with my weak English and Hindi my presence or absence doesn't matter," he was quoted by news agency PTI as saying. "There are others who are well-versed in English and can speak well," he said.
The negative voice on his own Political party cadre proves the disunity in the Party, and that could prove fatal for the Ruling Government in AP in the coming 2019 elections.
With already opposition and citizens of AP unhappy of the TDP Governance and its larger volume of Corruption by its cadre, and the dislodging of alliance with Center has dented the party's image. Opposition in YSR Congress, and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party revolting against the ruling CM and his absurd policies added with Center supporting their stance it looks like TDP may not reign supreme in forthcoming elections.
TDP agenda looks bleak and their voice shrinking against the vulnerable questions raised by the concerned citizens, the delay in Polavaram Project, their audited books on the Financial Status of the Polavaram Project, and also their fight against AP special category status not proving strong Citizens may have changed their decision on their leader #NCBN and its party.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again