Mumbai sources stated that with 273 Members of Parliament in the Lok Sabha, the ruling BJP is expected to blithely ride over the Opposition’s challenge of a no-trust motion tabled on Wednesday, but UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi would like to think otherwise. Meanwhile when asked about the no-confidence motion brought by her party among others, she retorted “Who says we don’t have the numbers?” Further the numbers, or their claim, will be evident on Friday when the Lok Sabha debates the motion between 11 am and 6 pm.
Furthermore the Opposition cornered the government in Lok Sabha on Wednesday the first day of the Monsoon Session over several issues. Moreover the TDP shouted down its former ally BJP over the special status to Andhra Pradesh, the denial of which had prompted their departure from the central government in March this year.
Accordingly other parties pointed out the recent spate of mob violence,
lynching and rapes. Moreover Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who had tweeted in
the morning hoping for a productive session, was present in Parliament on
Wednesday. Many are anticipating the no trust motion with more eagerness.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar