Mumbai sources stated that with 273 Members of Parliament in the Lok Sabha, the ruling BJP is expected to blithely ride over the Opposition’s challenge of a no-trust motion tabled on Wednesday, but UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi would like to think otherwise. Meanwhile when asked about the no-confidence motion brought by her party among others, she retorted “Who says we don’t have the numbers?” Further the numbers, or their claim, will be evident on Friday when the Lok Sabha debates the motion between 11 am and 6 pm.
Furthermore the Opposition cornered the government in Lok Sabha on Wednesday the first day of the Monsoon Session over several issues. Moreover the TDP shouted down its former ally BJP over the special status to Andhra Pradesh, the denial of which had prompted their departure from the central government in March this year.
Accordingly other parties pointed out the recent spate of mob violence,
lynching and rapes. Moreover Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who had tweeted in
the morning hoping for a productive session, was present in Parliament on
Wednesday. Many are anticipating the no trust motion with more eagerness.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!