Mumbai sources stated that with 273 Members of Parliament in the Lok Sabha, the ruling BJP is expected to blithely ride over the Opposition’s challenge of a no-trust motion tabled on Wednesday, but UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi would like to think otherwise. Meanwhile when asked about the no-confidence motion brought by her party among others, she retorted “Who says we don’t have the numbers?” Further the numbers, or their claim, will be evident on Friday when the Lok Sabha debates the motion between 11 am and 6 pm.
Furthermore the Opposition cornered the government in Lok Sabha on Wednesday the first day of the Monsoon Session over several issues. Moreover the TDP shouted down its former ally BJP over the special status to Andhra Pradesh, the denial of which had prompted their departure from the central government in March this year.
Accordingly other parties pointed out the recent spate of mob violence,
lynching and rapes. Moreover Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who had tweeted in
the morning hoping for a productive session, was present in Parliament on
Wednesday. Many are anticipating the no trust motion with more eagerness.
Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi Accordingly amidst rising tensions in the state of Kerala over the recent protests at Sabarimala temple, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan on Tuesday morning addressed the media at the Kerala Secretariat in Thiruvananthapuram. He added “It is the BJP and RSS who are leading the protests at Sabarimala and the Congress is giving support to them and these protests are purely for political gains and have nothing to do with
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon