Accordingly over 65 complaints were received by SHE Teams in 15 days of which 45 were registered. Meanwhile as per report the complaints also had 15 criminal cases which are yet to be investigated. Furthermore in one of the criminal cases, a woman alleged that a cab driver who developed bore a grudge against her wrote her number on the walls of a public toilet following which the woman started receiving abusive calls and messages.
Moreover she stated that the cab driver demanded Rs 800 for a ride when the app showed the amount to be paid as Rs 200 and as per report she had lodged a complaint against him through WhatsApp.
Further another complaint was filed on July 1 by a
man who said that his minor daughter was harassed by a man who would call and
sent her vulgar messages. Meanwhile he also alleged that when he warned him to
stop torturing his daughter, the accused beat the man on his head with a
pestle. Based on the complaint filed by the girl's father, the police arrested
the accused and sent him to remand.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party