Accordingly over 65 complaints were received by SHE Teams in 15 days of which 45 were registered. Meanwhile as per report the complaints also had 15 criminal cases which are yet to be investigated. Furthermore in one of the criminal cases, a woman alleged that a cab driver who developed bore a grudge against her wrote her number on the walls of a public toilet following which the woman started receiving abusive calls and messages.
Moreover she stated that the cab driver demanded Rs 800 for a ride when the app showed the amount to be paid as Rs 200 and as per report she had lodged a complaint against him through WhatsApp.
Further another complaint was filed on July 1 by a
man who said that his minor daughter was harassed by a man who would call and
sent her vulgar messages. Meanwhile he also alleged that when he warned him to
stop torturing his daughter, the accused beat the man on his head with a
pestle. Based on the complaint filed by the girl's father, the police arrested
the accused and sent him to remand.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again