Accordingly ever since Naidu has quit NDA and revolted against BJP by moving No-Confidence Motion, he has given a great boost to Opposition parties across India. Moreover in fact, Naidu was a hope and one of the main reasons for the unity of all the Opposition parties together. Further the growing friendship between YCP, BJP and Janasena is another reason for Congress to strongly look for a regional ally.
Meanwhile Naidu is in no mood to join with Congress, he is maintaining strategic distance with the grand old party, which is raising tension in Rahul & Co. Moreover the move to rope in Kiran Kumar Reddy into Congress whilst Kiran's own brother is in TDP is a strategic move by the Congress to get closer to TDP and gain strength in the AP where it was routed and lost its ground completely.
Earlier the meeting of Undavalli Arun Kumar with
Chandrababu Naidu is a significant development in AP politics. Furthermore it
is reliably learnt that Undavalli has met Naidu upon request from Rahul Gandhi.
Soon after Undavalli's meet with Naidu, the meeting of former minister
Sailajanath, who is close to Kiran, with Chandrababu is adding fuel to the
ongoing speculations. Moreover Rahul & Congress team seriously want
Chandrababu to play larger role in the national politics.
Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA? According to the latest report of the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and the National Election Watch, YS Jagan from Andhra Pradesh is India's fifth most earning MLA. Jagan's annual earnings are pegged at Rs 13.92 Crore. Reports added including the earning of his wife YS Bharati and the income of other family members, his total income stood at Rs 18.13 Crore per year.
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!