Accordingly ever since Naidu has quit NDA and revolted against BJP by moving No-Confidence Motion, he has given a great boost to Opposition parties across India. Moreover in fact, Naidu was a hope and one of the main reasons for the unity of all the Opposition parties together. Further the growing friendship between YCP, BJP and Janasena is another reason for Congress to strongly look for a regional ally.
Meanwhile Naidu is in no mood to join with Congress, he is maintaining strategic distance with the grand old party, which is raising tension in Rahul & Co. Moreover the move to rope in Kiran Kumar Reddy into Congress whilst Kiran's own brother is in TDP is a strategic move by the Congress to get closer to TDP and gain strength in the AP where it was routed and lost its ground completely.
Earlier the meeting of Undavalli Arun Kumar with
Chandrababu Naidu is a significant development in AP politics. Furthermore it
is reliably learnt that Undavalli has met Naidu upon request from Rahul Gandhi.
Soon after Undavalli's meet with Naidu, the meeting of former minister
Sailajanath, who is close to Kiran, with Chandrababu is adding fuel to the
ongoing speculations. Moreover Rahul & Congress team seriously want
Chandrababu to play larger role in the national politics.
YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters Amaravathi sources stated that with an Election Commission (EC) team visiting Andhra Pradesh to audit the state voter list, the YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) on Thursday intensified its attack on the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP), claiming that over 59 lakh fake voters had been added to the list at its behest.
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?