Sources from Tirumala stated that TTD said that devotees now had time till July 23, to call up the regulatory board of the temple and voice their opinions. Furthermore following this, the TTD Trust board meeting which is scheduled on July 24, will take a final call. Recently the centers have been set up with phone numbers 0877-2233333/ 2277777, where pilgrims can call and give their opinions.
The Toll-free numbers, 1800425333333/18004254141, have also been set up, while the TTD also set up a WhatsApp number at 9399399399. Moreover TTD said additionally, devotees can also send their feedback to the email id, [email protected]. Moreover TTD Executive Officer Anil Kumar Singhal, along with Chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav told the media that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked them to review the decision, so as to avoid hurting the sentiments of devotees.
Anil Kumar told reporters “As per that direction,
TTD will take opinion from devotees. We also have a trustees meeting on July
24, where we will take a decision on how to accommodate the darshans in the
little time that is available during the ritual”. Furthermore he explained that
during the days of the ritual i.e. between August 11 and 16 the temple can allow
darshans for only 30 hours, which means that they can accommodate around 15,000
devotees per day for the six days.
Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker According to sources its official now Banswada MLA Pocharam Srinivas Reddy has been appointed as the speaker of Telangana assembly and here is a brief info about him. Meanwhile in the year 1976 he stepped into active politics but Pocharam had to wait 18 years to get MLA ticket. Earlier in 1994, he got elected as MLA for the first time and four years later he became minister.
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?