Sources from Tirumala stated that TTD said that devotees now had time till July 23, to call up the regulatory board of the temple and voice their opinions. Furthermore following this, the TTD Trust board meeting which is scheduled on July 24, will take a final call. Recently the centers have been set up with phone numbers 0877-2233333/ 2277777, where pilgrims can call and give their opinions.
The Toll-free numbers, 1800425333333/18004254141, have also been set up, while the TTD also set up a WhatsApp number at 9399399399. Moreover TTD said additionally, devotees can also send their feedback to the email id, [email protected]. Moreover TTD Executive Officer Anil Kumar Singhal, along with Chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav told the media that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked them to review the decision, so as to avoid hurting the sentiments of devotees.
Anil Kumar told reporters “As per that direction,
TTD will take opinion from devotees. We also have a trustees meeting on July
24, where we will take a decision on how to accommodate the darshans in the
little time that is available during the ritual”. Furthermore he explained that
during the days of the ritual i.e. between August 11 and 16 the temple can allow
darshans for only 30 hours, which means that they can accommodate around 15,000
devotees per day for the six days.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day