Sources from Tirumala stated that TTD said that devotees now had time till July 23, to call up the regulatory board of the temple and voice their opinions. Furthermore following this, the TTD Trust board meeting which is scheduled on July 24, will take a final call. Recently the centers have been set up with phone numbers 0877-2233333/ 2277777, where pilgrims can call and give their opinions.
The Toll-free numbers, 1800425333333/18004254141, have also been set up, while the TTD also set up a WhatsApp number at 9399399399. Moreover TTD said additionally, devotees can also send their feedback to the email id, [email protected]. Moreover TTD Executive Officer Anil Kumar Singhal, along with Chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav told the media that Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked them to review the decision, so as to avoid hurting the sentiments of devotees.
Anil Kumar told reporters “As per that direction,
TTD will take opinion from devotees. We also have a trustees meeting on July
24, where we will take a decision on how to accommodate the darshans in the
little time that is available during the ritual”. Furthermore he explained that
during the days of the ritual i.e. between August 11 and 16 the temple can allow
darshans for only 30 hours, which means that they can accommodate around 15,000
devotees per day for the six days.
Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK? Accordingly the fate of the 23rd edition of the International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK) is uncertain due to paucity of funds as the state is going through a rebuilding process after being hit by the worst ever floods last month and usually IFFK is held in December every year.
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana