The Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi K Palanisamy has revealed that 85% of the land measurement for the upcoming 8 way road between Chennai and Salem has been completed already. The remaining land measurement activity is in progress, said the CM. The construction of the 8 way road between Chennai and Salem has been confirmed.
People have been opposing this plan to lay the 8 way road ever since it was made as an announcement, following this revelation regarding major part of land measurement being completed and the people are in deep shock. In such a situation, Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy had interacted with media yesterday at Coimbatore airport. He said that the work is in progress for laying the 8 way road.
He added that 85% land measurement
activities for the Salem road have been made, and in Dharmapuri 90% has been
made, and the works are on for measuring lands in remaining areas. Post the
land measurements, the construction of the roads will begin, and with people
support, the plan will be executed with full force, said the CM.
Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal Accordingly after terming Manmohan Singh led UPA government a 'failure', the Bharatiya Janata Party national president said on Tuesday that Rahul Gandhi is just 'daydreaming' of winning polls. As per report Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a mega congregation of BJP workers here, an event which comes just ahead of the Assembly polls in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor