The Chennai high court chief justice Indra Banerjee has said that severe punishment will be given to the criminals who had abused the 11 year old girl for more than 7 months, will be punished as per law. A Chennai based social activist Narayanan had filed a petition in the Chennai high court, demanding a faster investigation and enquiry of the case of 17 criminals abusing an 11 year old physically challenged child residing in an apartment in Ayanavaram.
Narayanan had mentioned in his petition that the Children's welfare committee did not have sufficient members, and he had demanded more members to be included. Yesterday the hearing on this petition had come to the notice of Chief justice Indra Banerjee. During the hearing, chief justice Indra Bannerjee said that the criminals involved in this heinous crime will be punished as per law, and all the abuse cases will be investigated in a quick manner, and justice will be given to all the victims of sexual abuse cases throughout the country.
On the other end, activist Traffic
Ramasamy had filed a petition where he had mentioned that it was right for the
criminals to get punished as per law, but the criminals getting beaten inside
court premises was wrong, and that such incidents in court premises should not
become a reason for violence, and that the court must come forward to look into
it, following which Indra Banerjee had said she will consider it.
Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung According to report soaps, face packs, shampoos and medicinal products made from cow urine and dung may soon be just a click away as an RSS backed centre says it is set to sell these on e-commerce major Amazon India. Meanwhile Deen Dayal Dham, a centre run by the RSS in Farah town of Mathura
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!