The Mettur dam has reached a water level of 88 feet, and it is expected that the water level of Mettur dam will be crossing the 100 feet mark by today. Approximately 1.04 lakh cubic feet of water has been released from Cauvery into Tamilnadu. Due to the heavy rainfall in Karnataka, Kabini dam has been completely filled, and the Mettur dam has reached a water level of 105 feet, Excess water has been released from Kabini at the rate of 40416 cubic feet, and in a similar fashion, from Krishnaraja sagar dam, 62000 cubic feet of excess water has been released to Tamilnadu.
In such a situation, the chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy had expressed his opinion on the same. He sarcastically has said that as opposition leader of DMK, Stalin has gone to London. The dams have been filled, and the rains also came to TN when he was not here, and now after his arrival rains have stopped.
He also said that such things never
happened in DMK government, and it happens now only because this is a good
government. Edappadi Palanisamy went on to add that there's more water from
Cauvery and the same will be opened up for irrigation, with the opening of
Rahul Gandhi blames Modi! Congress President Rahul Gandhi has blamed that due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the central government management has totally been damaged, and the situation has worsened to such an extent that even the Reserve Bank of India governor could not hold on to his role and has resigned.
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%