According to sources at nearly $940 billion, Apple is certainly well on the way to becoming the world's first trillion dollar company and the feat could be achieved as early as the end of this year with upcoming iPhone launches. Recently the tech giant crossed the $900 billion market capitalization mark in November last year following the launch of its "super premium" iPhone X and, according to CEO Tim Cook, in India, "we set a new first-half record" as Apple reported record results for the first quarter of 2018.
Moreover in India the world's third largest smart phone market the Cupertino based iPhone maker has not crossed sales of 2-3% despite arriving in the country almost a decade back. Furthermore when trying hard to make inroads, the company is currently going through an overhaul under Michel Coulomb, the new head of the India operations who took over from Sanjay Kaul in December last year.
Presently the iPhone maker is also seeking tax
relief and other incentives from the government to begin assembling more
handsets in the country and its proposal to set up a manufacturing unit is reportedly
being evaluated. Accordingly Apple has been successful in India, evident from
the fact that iPhone users are some of the most loyal users among all smart phone
brands, waiting eagerly to get their hands on the new model of iPhone.
Importance of filing Income tax, Filing Last date July 31 Previously in 2010, the Indian government declared July 24 the National Income Tax Day. Perhaps this is just six days before July 31, which is the last date for filing an income tax return (ITR) which is mandatory for anybody earning over Rs 250,000 annually. Meanwhile on an average, an urban professional falls under the tax bracket right from the beginning of his/her career.
- Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP?
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat