New Delhi sources added that former Union minister and BJP leader Subramanian Swamy made severe criticism of Telangana government for its unconstitutional act of externating Swami Paripoornanda. In a letter to Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, he questioned how the government could frame Swami in the sections which was usually meant for goons.
Meanwhile it was unfortunate that a pious person was treated as a goon by the state government, he mentioned in the letter. As per report it was stated that in the letter, Subramanian Swamy said experiment of Swami Paripoornanda was nothing but disrespecting his position in the society and defaming him. Furthermore he added that with ban orders from Hyderabad for six months, the government was curbing his right to speech and right to express dissent.
Moreover Swami Paripoornanda was issued ban from Hyderabad for six months
when he decided to take out a rally condemning Kathi Mahesh's comment on Lord
Janasena Party Cheating CPI Party? Janasena, Bahujan Samaj Party and the Left parties are contesting together in these elections. But now differences have crept in between Janasena Party and the CPI. Vijayawada CPI Lok Sabha constituency Candidate Chalasani Ajay Kumar criticized Pawan Kalyan for insulting the CPI. Without saying anything to them, he said, how Janasena can announce of the candidate for Vijayawada?
- Transgender filed nomination from Madurai
- Banks Put TDP MP's Assets on Auction for Defaulting Loans
- Actress Sri Reddy attacked by unknown
- Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon