Rahul also gave a fat bear hug after his aggressive speech. Rahul Gandhi was completely on a flow as he started accusing BJP and also the Defence Minister in the Rafale deal. Speaker Sumitra Mahajan asked Rahul Gandhi to control his emotions and said, "No, No this is not necessary...".
Rahul Gandhi's wink to his fellow party man also got attention and Twitter as usual responded with their memes and trolls. Now, we bring you some of the funniest compilation of the trolls and memes and you can take a look at them below,
Friend : Kal se daaru pakka band— SAGAR (@sagarcasm) July 20, 2018
Me : pic.twitter.com/OoZ1ERBlNk
JUST IN: PM Modi to go on rehab for a day after Rahul hug #RahulHugsModi— The UnReal Times (@TheUnRealTimes) July 20, 2018
Rahul Gandhi, Who Was Making Fun Of PM Modi For Hugging Global Leaders By Calling It As "#Hugplomacy", Today Followed His Step And Ended Up Hugging Him. 😂🤗🙏— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadejaaaa) July 20, 2018
Kahaan Se Laate Hain Itni Hypocrisy. 😂😂😂 #RahulGandhi #RahulHugsModi #NoConfidenceMotion pic.twitter.com/m5vKq0RLs7
Close enough 😂 pic.twitter.com/drjng9nqou— Gautam Trivedi (@KaptanHindustan) July 20, 2018
When the person you hate has all the notes before exam pic.twitter.com/by33MmO7yf— Abhijeet Bhatt (@foonyguy) July 20, 2018
Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension Pyongyang sources made a statement that South Korean President Moon Jae-In and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed an agreement at the end of their summit talks here on Wednesday. As per report it was stated that the agreement was signed at a ceremony held at the North's state guesthouse Paekhwawon and broadcast live in Seoul.
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?