San Francisco sources reported that after grabbing headlines for showing results related to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the search of the word "Feku" in May, Google algorithms are again hogging the limelight. Meanwhile this time it shows images of US President Donald Trump for a search of the word "idiot".
Accordingly CNET reported on Thursday stated that the latest image onslaught is apparently the result of a campaign by online activists who are manipulating Google's algorithm by linking the word to an image of Trump. Moreover according to a report in The Guardian this week, the trend began with Reddit users up voting a post containing a photo of Trump and the word. Meanwhile the campaign to link the word "idiot" with the US president's images has taken the form of an online protest as it is spearheaded by people who are not happy with Trump's policies.
Furthermore by helping prioritize information presented in search results,
Google's algorithms have played stellar role in the rise of the company, but at
times they have also played the spoilsport. Earlier in May, a Google search for
the name "Pappu" led to results related to Congress President Rahul
Gandhi. Moreover "Feku" and "Pappu" are less than flattering names
given by the opponents of parties of Modi and Gandhi. Further in April, Google
showed pictures of Modi if one searched for "India's first Prime
Minister" until the glitch was corrected by the global search engine.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India