Accordingly Congress President Gandhi on Friday attacked the Narendra Modi government and the prime minister himself while speaking in the Parliament in favor of the no-confidence motion moved by the TDP against the NDA government. Rahul pointed out that the idea of demonetization was a failure since Modi was unaware of the fact that farmers and small traders only go for cash transactions. Meanwhile he also mentioned about the latest 'jumla strike' of the Modi government which he said is the 'MSP jumla strike'.
Rahul said "The prime minister allocated only Rs 10,000 crore towards MSP for the entire country, while Karnataka government had allocated Rs 34,000 crore in a single state". Moreover he even directed his attack on the defense minister Nirmala Sitharaman saying that "she told a lie under pressure from the prime minister". Rahul added "We know prime minister has relationship with certain businessmen and one such businessman was given the Rafale contract, that gentleman benefited to the tune of Rs 45,000 crore".
Furthermore Rahul alleged "He personally went
to France and asked the French prime minister if there was any secrecy pact
between India and France and he told me that there is no such pact”. Moreover after
attacking the Modi government, Rahul said that "Narendra Modi wants
to fill the pockets of his friends that are why petrol prices have been hiked
in the country despite them falling globally." Further he also raised the
issue of deteriorating state of women's safety during the Modi government's
regime saying that, "For the first time in the history of the
country, India is not able to safeguard its women."
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India