Accordingly Congress President Gandhi on Friday attacked the Narendra Modi government and the prime minister himself while speaking in the Parliament in favor of the no-confidence motion moved by the TDP against the NDA government. Rahul pointed out that the idea of demonetization was a failure since Modi was unaware of the fact that farmers and small traders only go for cash transactions. Meanwhile he also mentioned about the latest 'jumla strike' of the Modi government which he said is the 'MSP jumla strike'.
Rahul said "The prime minister allocated only Rs 10,000 crore towards MSP for the entire country, while Karnataka government had allocated Rs 34,000 crore in a single state". Moreover he even directed his attack on the defense minister Nirmala Sitharaman saying that "she told a lie under pressure from the prime minister". Rahul added "We know prime minister has relationship with certain businessmen and one such businessman was given the Rafale contract, that gentleman benefited to the tune of Rs 45,000 crore".
Furthermore Rahul alleged "He personally went
to France and asked the French prime minister if there was any secrecy pact
between India and France and he told me that there is no such pact”. Moreover after
attacking the Modi government, Rahul said that "Narendra Modi wants
to fill the pockets of his friends that are why petrol prices have been hiked
in the country despite them falling globally." Further he also raised the
issue of deteriorating state of women's safety during the Modi government's
regime saying that, "For the first time in the history of the
country, India is not able to safeguard its women."
Will Simbu's Fans do Milk Abhishekam on cut-outs? According to sources the Tamilnadu Milk Dealers Welfare Association (TNMDWA), in a letter addressed to the Commissioner of Police, Chennai is seeking for a permanent ban on the practice of celebrating the release of big star films with paal abishekams (pouring of milk) on their giant cut-outs and banners.
- Will JanaSena ally with TDP or get alone?
- Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death!
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank