As per report Guntur MP Galla Jayadev, who is a good orator, has kick started the debate on a perfect note with good vocabulary. However, Jayadev has faced objection from the fellow TRS MPs who opposed to Jayadev's remarks that AP was divided unilaterally, asymmetrically, arbitrarily, by passing the AP Reorganizing Act in bulldozing manner by throwing out MPs of AP during debate, closing the doors of the house and blocking the telecast.
Meanwhile Guntur MP Galla Jayadev said it is a war against the injustice meted out to the people of Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Jayadev said, "It is not a war between TDP and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), but between morality and majority and the motion of no confidence is against the lack of fairness, lack of trust, lack of unbiased approach towards Andhra Pradesh." Moreover whilst Jayadev was speaking TRS MPs Kavitha and others have protested and even as Jayadev continued his speech that Telangana state was gained due to bifurcation and AP was grossly neglected and done injustice to AP, TRS MPs obstructed Jayadev.
Furthermore Congress remained
silent all the way despite severe comments of Jayadev against its previous act,
TRS MPs severely protested and made slogans disrupting the Jayadev's speech. Finally
the Speaker Sumitra Mahajan assured Jayadev that only Jayadev's speech would go
on record and told TRS MPs words won't be recorded. Later TRS MPs were
convinced initially but later when Jayadev raised the comparison between the
state of AP and Telangana post division, they are back to protest.
Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag Sources from Karachi stated that Pakistani authorities have suspended the registration of a school here after some students danced to an Indian song and waved India's national flag during a cultural event, hurting the country's "national dignity". Meanwhile a show cause notice was issued to the school's owner on Wednesday to appear before the Directorate of Inspection and Registration of Private
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95