As per report Guntur MP Galla Jayadev, who is a good orator, has kick started the debate on a perfect note with good vocabulary. However, Jayadev has faced objection from the fellow TRS MPs who opposed to Jayadev's remarks that AP was divided unilaterally, asymmetrically, arbitrarily, by passing the AP Reorganizing Act in bulldozing manner by throwing out MPs of AP during debate, closing the doors of the house and blocking the telecast.
Meanwhile Guntur MP Galla Jayadev said it is a war against the injustice meted out to the people of Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Jayadev said, "It is not a war between TDP and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), but between morality and majority and the motion of no confidence is against the lack of fairness, lack of trust, lack of unbiased approach towards Andhra Pradesh." Moreover whilst Jayadev was speaking TRS MPs Kavitha and others have protested and even as Jayadev continued his speech that Telangana state was gained due to bifurcation and AP was grossly neglected and done injustice to AP, TRS MPs obstructed Jayadev.
Furthermore Congress remained
silent all the way despite severe comments of Jayadev against its previous act,
TRS MPs severely protested and made slogans disrupting the Jayadev's speech. Finally
the Speaker Sumitra Mahajan assured Jayadev that only Jayadev's speech would go
on record and told TRS MPs words won't be recorded. Later TRS MPs were
convinced initially but later when Jayadev raised the comparison between the
state of AP and Telangana post division, they are back to protest.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar