As per report Guntur MP Galla Jayadev, who is a good orator, has kick started the debate on a perfect note with good vocabulary. However, Jayadev has faced objection from the fellow TRS MPs who opposed to Jayadev's remarks that AP was divided unilaterally, asymmetrically, arbitrarily, by passing the AP Reorganizing Act in bulldozing manner by throwing out MPs of AP during debate, closing the doors of the house and blocking the telecast.
Meanwhile Guntur MP Galla Jayadev said it is a war against the injustice meted out to the people of Andhra Pradesh. Furthermore Jayadev said, "It is not a war between TDP and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), but between morality and majority and the motion of no confidence is against the lack of fairness, lack of trust, lack of unbiased approach towards Andhra Pradesh." Moreover whilst Jayadev was speaking TRS MPs Kavitha and others have protested and even as Jayadev continued his speech that Telangana state was gained due to bifurcation and AP was grossly neglected and done injustice to AP, TRS MPs obstructed Jayadev.
Furthermore Congress remained
silent all the way despite severe comments of Jayadev against its previous act,
TRS MPs severely protested and made slogans disrupting the Jayadev's speech. Finally
the Speaker Sumitra Mahajan assured Jayadev that only Jayadev's speech would go
on record and told TRS MPs words won't be recorded. Later TRS MPs were
convinced initially but later when Jayadev raised the comparison between the
state of AP and Telangana post division, they are back to protest.
Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections? Hyderabad sources stated that caretaker minister K.T. Rama Rao offered to quit politics once and for all if the TRS lost the elections. Replying to a volley of questions posed by journalists at a Meet the Press organized by the Hyderabad Press Club, he asked if any of the Opposition leaders were prepared to accept his challenge of quitting politics if their parties lost the polls. Meanwhile he said there were as many as seven surveys
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam
- PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal