The CBSE has said in the Supreme Court that it was using the translators recommended by the TN government that the NEET Tamil question papers were translated. The Human resources minister Prakash Javadekar has also expressed the same in the assembly. With this it becomes quite evident that CBSE and Central government have both planned to blame the TN government and escape accusations. The NEET Tamil exam question papers had too many errors, and 49 questions were poorly translated in Tamil.
Marxist MP TK Rangarajan had filed a case in the Madurai High court, and he had also provided the evidences from the question paper proving the poor translations. Hearing the case, the High court had ordered to grant a grace mark for all the 49 questions, totaling to 196 marks, for all the students who got the translated question paper, besides also ordering student counseling for them. This had given happiness for the students who had appeared for the exam in Tamil translated paper. However CBSE had re-appealed at the Supreme Court where it had blamed the TN government and said that they had used TN suggested translators who were said to be experts in the language.
ADMK MP Vijila Satyanandh had in the
Rajya Sabha explained the travails faced by students from Tamilnadu, for which
Human resources minister Prakash Javedekar sarcastically remarked that the
translators were given by TN. Speaker Venkaiah Naidu had asked on why a
Kanyakumari student was sent to Rajasthan, for which the minister said that the
next time these issues would not be happening. However Vijila Satyanandh has
said that the translators were selected by CBSE, and that they are trying to
blame TN and escape, as a re-counseling will mean additional trouble for them.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time