The CBSE has said in the Supreme Court that it was using the translators recommended by the TN government that the NEET Tamil question papers were translated. The Human resources minister Prakash Javadekar has also expressed the same in the assembly. With this it becomes quite evident that CBSE and Central government have both planned to blame the TN government and escape accusations. The NEET Tamil exam question papers had too many errors, and 49 questions were poorly translated in Tamil.
Marxist MP TK Rangarajan had filed a case in the Madurai High court, and he had also provided the evidences from the question paper proving the poor translations. Hearing the case, the High court had ordered to grant a grace mark for all the 49 questions, totaling to 196 marks, for all the students who got the translated question paper, besides also ordering student counseling for them. This had given happiness for the students who had appeared for the exam in Tamil translated paper. However CBSE had re-appealed at the Supreme Court where it had blamed the TN government and said that they had used TN suggested translators who were said to be experts in the language.
ADMK MP Vijila Satyanandh had in the
Rajya Sabha explained the travails faced by students from Tamilnadu, for which
Human resources minister Prakash Javedekar sarcastically remarked that the
translators were given by TN. Speaker Venkaiah Naidu had asked on why a
Kanyakumari student was sent to Rajasthan, for which the minister said that the
next time these issues would not be happening. However Vijila Satyanandh has
said that the translators were selected by CBSE, and that they are trying to
blame TN and escape, as a re-counseling will mean additional trouble for them.
Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown As per report India's Nehal Chudasama failed to make it to the Top 20 of the Miss Universe 2018 pageant, where Catriona Elisa Gray from Philippines pipped 93 contestants from around the world to emerge the winner as chosen by an all women jury. Reportedly India had pinned high hopes on Nehal, 22, to end a long drought for the country at the pageant as Lara Dutta had last brought back the crown in 2000.
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia
- KTR becomes TRS Working President
- I have strength to defeat PM: MK Stalin
- KCRs First Election Promise been fulfilled
- Bangladesh celebrated 47th Victory Day
- IMD says Cyclone Phethai was 270 km off coast of Kakinada
- Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ