The CBSE has said in the Supreme Court that it was using the translators recommended by the TN government that the NEET Tamil question papers were translated. The Human resources minister Prakash Javadekar has also expressed the same in the assembly. With this it becomes quite evident that CBSE and Central government have both planned to blame the TN government and escape accusations. The NEET Tamil exam question papers had too many errors, and 49 questions were poorly translated in Tamil.
Marxist MP TK Rangarajan had filed a case in the Madurai High court, and he had also provided the evidences from the question paper proving the poor translations. Hearing the case, the High court had ordered to grant a grace mark for all the 49 questions, totaling to 196 marks, for all the students who got the translated question paper, besides also ordering student counseling for them. This had given happiness for the students who had appeared for the exam in Tamil translated paper. However CBSE had re-appealed at the Supreme Court where it had blamed the TN government and said that they had used TN suggested translators who were said to be experts in the language.
ADMK MP Vijila Satyanandh had in the
Rajya Sabha explained the travails faced by students from Tamilnadu, for which
Human resources minister Prakash Javedekar sarcastically remarked that the
translators were given by TN. Speaker Venkaiah Naidu had asked on why a
Kanyakumari student was sent to Rajasthan, for which the minister said that the
next time these issues would not be happening. However Vijila Satyanandh has
said that the translators were selected by CBSE, and that they are trying to
blame TN and escape, as a re-counseling will mean additional trouble for them.
CBN just a producer says Jagan! YS Jaganmohan is going all out against Jana Sena party and Praja Shanti Party. In recent election meetings in Guntur, he made Pawan Kalyan references. Jagan said recently formed parties are helping TDP and conveying wrong ideas to AP voters. Jagan said people not to believe an actor totally under control of CM Chandrababu Naidu.
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!
- Seniors given voluntary retirement!
- Can Balayya get Muslim votes?
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply