The CBI has filed an additional charge sheet joining former central minister P Chidambaram in the Aircel Maxis case. In 2006, P Chidambaram had been the finance minister, during his tenure, Malaysia based Maxis groups had invested Rs 3500 crores on Aircel. It was accused that for these investments, the permission was not sought from the central government committee on economic issues, and it was also said that the company owned by P Chidambaram's son Karthi Chidambaram had helped.
CBI Had filed a case, saying that they have evidences against Karthi Chidambaram including the transactions. While CBI and Enforcement directorate have been investigating the case, the case is being enquired at Delhi Patiala court. In the case filed in 2015, former Information technology minister Dhayanidhi Maran's name was included in the list of accused. Now, with an additional charge sheet, they have included the names of P Chidambaram and Karthi Chidambaram as well, adding the fact that Karthi Chidambaram's company was involved in illegal transactions worth 26 lakhs and 87 lakhs.
Another shocking fact mentioned was
that Chidambaram had the authority to sanction only investments of 600 crores,
but they had forged 3200 crore investments as 180 crores, adding that Chidambaram
knew all this malpractice. As of now, 16 former and current government
officials have become a part of the charge sheet.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party