The economic war between USA and China has impacted many countries indirectly; India's condition has become critical in trying to decide on standing by either China or USA. More than Modi, the people of the country are confused as they are the ones directly impacted by the rise in price of petrol and diesel, and they do not want themselves to be impacted by any new issues because of India's choice to support either US or China.
Ever since the economic blockade on Iran, Modi has been facing a tough time, as support to Trump means losing low cost petroleum products and this will impact the money market as well. India had imported 9 billion dollar worth petrol from Iran, after March, and then making several changes, planned to import extra 24 billion dollar worth products. Importing from Iran is advantageous as they charge lesser.
With long term debts, and the
shipping charges are also lesser. On the other end, by supporting US, it
is expected that India can get a cost cut in petroleum products, and not just
in petrol but also in Aluminium and Iron products. With the American plans to
export more hydrocarbons to India, it is to be seen what decision Modi will be
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam