The economic war between USA and China has impacted many countries indirectly; India's condition has become critical in trying to decide on standing by either China or USA. More than Modi, the people of the country are confused as they are the ones directly impacted by the rise in price of petrol and diesel, and they do not want themselves to be impacted by any new issues because of India's choice to support either US or China.
Ever since the economic blockade on Iran, Modi has been facing a tough time, as support to Trump means losing low cost petroleum products and this will impact the money market as well. India had imported 9 billion dollar worth petrol from Iran, after March, and then making several changes, planned to import extra 24 billion dollar worth products. Importing from Iran is advantageous as they charge lesser.
With long term debts, and the
shipping charges are also lesser. On the other end, by supporting US, it
is expected that India can get a cost cut in petroleum products, and not just
in petrol but also in Aluminium and Iron products. With the American plans to
export more hydrocarbons to India, it is to be seen what decision Modi will be
Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday wished Congress leader Ajay Maken a speedy recovery. Mr. Maken, who is abroad for treatment, replied that he is suffering from an "irreversible and progressive orthopedic ailment, which is extremely painful, but not life threatening". PM Modi wrote on twitter "Dear Ajaymaken Ji, I pray for your good health and well being".
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart