The economic war between USA and China has impacted many countries indirectly; India's condition has become critical in trying to decide on standing by either China or USA. More than Modi, the people of the country are confused as they are the ones directly impacted by the rise in price of petrol and diesel, and they do not want themselves to be impacted by any new issues because of India's choice to support either US or China.
Ever since the economic blockade on Iran, Modi has been facing a tough time, as support to Trump means losing low cost petroleum products and this will impact the money market as well. India had imported 9 billion dollar worth petrol from Iran, after March, and then making several changes, planned to import extra 24 billion dollar worth products. Importing from Iran is advantageous as they charge lesser.
With long term debts, and the
shipping charges are also lesser. On the other end, by supporting US, it
is expected that India can get a cost cut in petroleum products, and not just
in petrol but also in Aluminium and Iron products. With the American plans to
export more hydrocarbons to India, it is to be seen what decision Modi will be
Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is a medium of exchange. The transactions are verified and secured through cryptographic Methods, cryptocurrencies are made as database entries which can't be modified without meeting specific requirements.
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million